Hand of Fate video game.
I haven't played any video games for almost a year, ever since my HDD died and having to replace that particular component, reconfiguring other things and switching over to mainly Linux based. I never got into steam much when I was running primarily windows, but I finally did on gahnoo-linux when I had to scratch the vidya bug. Bought Hand of Fate during the autumn steam sale. Quite enjoyable. It's like a board game + ARPG combat sequence + rogue-like elements.
I never heard of Hand of Fate before. I'll keep it in mind.
I just bought the Skyrim expansions and Civ V at the Steam sale.
I haven't got to Civ V yet, but I am enjoying the new blood in Skyrim (pun intended)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
(11-29-2016, 12:57 AM)Alram Wrote: I never heard of Hand of Fate before. I'll keep it in mind.
I just bought the Skyrim expansions and Civ V at the Steam sale.
I haven't got to Civ V yet, but I am enjoying the new blood in Skyrim (pun intended)

I have to keep my video game itch in check, and a steam sale can be very dangerous for my wallet if unchecked. With Civ like games, I have to stay away from them. Too much of a potential addictive timesink. Big Grin Been there done that got the t-shirt with Masters of Orion in the DOS days.

There's one other title that I'm keeping an eye on if it makes it to linux next year. I am not a huge fan of the early release thing but I am tentatively interested. "Book of Demons", papercraft homage parody of Diablo 1.