Thanks a lot, Cain!
This made me laugh pretty good, thought I would share it with everyone here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ryuquezacotl/Enc...gatorKeepo
BNM I assume, so an identified cursed item brought him to negative HP?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yes sir, that unidentified armor he had on yielded -6 hit points... woops!

I'm not sure if it was a BNM specifically, it may have just been a new character returning from its first dungeon haul.
The reaction and facial expressions at the 6 second mark are absolutely priceless. Better watch out, fellow adventurers. It looks like Cain has turned to the dark side and has upped his PK skills.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
The guy should try PoE. So many ways to accidentally kill yourself in that game.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Hahahah. His face. Probably similar to what my face looked like when 10 year old me first opened the butcher's door Big Grin
What happened here? LOL And his face expression is unforgettable! Big Grin
(04-22-2017, 01:15 PM)lummie Wrote: What happened here?

In Diablo 1 (but not 2), you can wear items that are unidentified. Most magical properties on such an item will not affect your character while equipped, however, once identified their effects are applied immediately.

Unfortunately for this player, he had picked up and equipped some armor with -6 to Life, and had 6 or less hit points left when Cain identified it. Big Grin