Bolty, you can thank me later...
...after you get your life back.

The spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment is out, Tides of Numenera.

You can purchase it on Steam.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
There are other games than WoW?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
WoW is a game?

I thought it was just an expensive chat client with a monthly subscription tacked on. :p

But yea, over the last few years there has been some fairly high profile single player, story driven rpgs released with a very positive response from both critics and players. Ones I've heard a lot of good about include Shadowrun, Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, The Witcher 3 and now Tides of Numenera.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Sure, but in those games you can't have a rich experience such as having your guild's raid leader promise you 1 million gold if you kill a boss on the first try of an evening*...and this happens (I am Cleoboltra in this vid):

WARNING: EXTREMELY NSFW, SWEARING LIKE SAILORS

WARNING: EXTREMELY NSFW, SWEARING LIKE SAILORS

* we were not given one million gold each
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(03-03-2017, 06:51 PM)Lissa Wrote: ...after you get your life back.

Have you played the TTRPG?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(03-06-2017, 04:11 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 06:51 PM)Lissa Wrote: ...after you get your life back.

Have you played the TTRPG?

I grew up on AD&D (we're talking 1st edition, the giant devil holding the woman on the cover of the DM's guide as well as the Cthulhu and Melebonian mythos in Dieties and Demigods before TSR almost got sued by the Lovecraft Estate and Michael Morcock for using both without permission).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Imo, 5th edition outshines them all at this point. I'd say the next best edition was 2nd with several custom net books for balance tweaking. 3rd was great (and by extension Pathfinders) however i5 quickly became a numbers game that bogged down play and ruined the fun at high levels. And 4th was utter horse shit. 1st is nostalgic, however I view it as more of the predecessor to the evolution of the game, and hardly worth a play through, as in not quintessential.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
How many people are left in that guild from the days it was on Doomhammer?
(03-19-2017, 11:50 PM)Sir_Die_alot Wrote: How many people are left in that guild from the days it was on Doomhammer?

Well, at this point, none, considering the guild just ended operations yesterday and is another victim of Legion's insane grind on mythic raiders. Sad
Sorry to hear that. Sad I was close to joining them back around the time they server changed, but I like my worgen sprint too much.
I can only wish that I could do mythic (or any) raiding.

My little boy has an iLevel way higher than mine.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(03-22-2017, 04:37 PM)Bolty Wrote: Well, at this point, none, considering the guild just ended operations yesterday and is another victim of Legion's insane grind on mythic raiders. Sad

Dang dude. I'm sorry to hear that.
(03-27-2017, 06:13 PM)Tal Wrote: Dang dude. I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you? I might be going back to Alliance!

Wait...you probably ARE sorry to hear that, then. Tongue
(03-27-2017, 07:11 PM)Bolty Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 06:13 PM)Tal Wrote: Dang dude. I'm sorry to hear that.

Are you? I might be going back to Alliance!

Wait...you probably ARE sorry to hear that, then. Tongue

You can ask Krys - I just said on Sunday how I miss getting to see you online.