Random photo thread
I was struck by the zaniness of this photo composition... Could it be anymore awkward?

[Image: xSphl6S.jpg] ----------------> [Image: 2s0neZ7]
One is Catholic, one is smiling, one is in white, and on and on... Then the whole awkward exchange of "gifts". The pope gave Trump teachings on issues, so in return Trump offers some writings of Martin Luther King Jr. I imagine it feels like that time my mom got me a Rush Limbaugh book, except I couldn't burn it. The whole dour group thing, in black, with veils seems so Addams Family-esque.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Melania is dressing for the job she wishes she had.
(05-25-2017, 02:02 PM)Tal Wrote: Melania is dressing for the job she wishes she had.

Wow Tal, that's probably the most savage thing I've ever seen you post. Smile
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-25-2017, 02:02 PM)Tal Wrote: Melania is dressing for the job she wishes she had.
I was also wondering, "who's funeral" and I think you're right.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Here's a random photo for you.
[Image: tony_danza.jpg]
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(05-25-2017, 08:20 PM)Bolty Wrote:

Wow Tal, that's probably the most savage thing I've ever seen you post. Smile

You need to hang around me more. Smile
[Image: nn0j3dqjvrzy.jpg]
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.