Where is PETA?
Seriously.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia...rs-8964726
(06-21-2017, 04:31 PM)Ashock Wrote: Seriously.

Seriously?

-Jester
(06-21-2017, 07:40 PM)Jester Wrote:

Seriously?

-Jester

That is not enough. Why not protest, like they do here. Easy to demonstrate when you have a relatively benevolent government.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=291]

Seriously!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(06-26-2017, 10:31 PM)kandrathe Wrote:

Seriously!

I'll make sure to stop by. I will also make sure to wear all the furs I have from my extensive fur collection. They will proceed to shout obscenities in my face and threaten me. I will then point them towards China. They will oblige. Seems like a solid plan. Thanks!
(06-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Ashock Wrote:

Seriously!

I'll make sure to stop by. I will also make sure to wear all the furs I have from my extensive fur collection. They will proceed to shout obscenities in my face and threaten me. I will then point them towards China. They will oblige. Seems like a solid plan. Thanks!
Be careful. They will assault you with red paint and ruin your wardrobe.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

(06-29-2017, 03:21 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Ashock Wrote:

Seriously!

Be careful. They will assault you with red paint and ruin your wardrobe.

If it's *red* paint, it's ok. For some unknown reason, red bounces off me.
Unfortunately, it does not bounce off of her:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vietnam-blogg...42558.html
Heh, should bring a bacon cheeseburger or 6 with some greasy onion rings, and definitely a milk shake. And tell them about the raw beef in the trunk you got from the market. And more importantly, how, no matter what happens, you aren't having protein deficiency .

100% animal products. 100 delicious .
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
My favorite Greenpeace urban legend is that they spray painted the baby seals to make the fur useless for hunters. Trouble is... they are white to hide from polar bears... whoops! Save the seals... for the bears.

The other issue I'd see in this is that animals use scent to know their own offspring. If anything is amiss they will reject feeding their pup.

(06-30-2017, 02:23 AM)kandrathe Wrote: My favorite Greenpeace urban legend is that they spray painted the baby seals to make the fur useless for hunters. Trouble is... they are white to hide from polar bears... whoops! Save the seals... for the bears.

The other issue I'd see in this is that animals use scent to know their own offspring. If anything is amiss they will reject feeding their pup.

Easy solution...paint the polar bears international orange.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(06-30-2017, 03:31 AM)LavCat Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 02:23 AM)kandrathe Wrote: My favorite Greenpeace urban legend is that they spray painted the baby seals to make the fur useless for hunters. Trouble is... they are white to hide from polar bears... whoops! Save the seals... for the bears.

Trouble is... bears do need to eat, and they are also white for a reason. Male bears will eat the cubs. And, worst job ever... suffer sub zero temps to paint man eating bears.

(06-30-2017, 03:51 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 03:31 AM)LavCat Wrote:

Trouble is... bears do need to eat, and they are also white for a reason. Male bears will eat the cubs. And, worst job ever... suffer sub zero temps to paint man eating bears.

The ex boyfriend of the niece of someone I know was killed by a polar bear.

Worst job is the Eskimo who serves as bait while the guy with the spear does his thing.
The hubris of humanity. There is no way I want to be within a mile of a polar bear... or lions... or crocodiles...

It depends on how hungry you are.