In a world where triumph is medicrity, ...
... excellence must be punished.

Baseball brouhaha goes into extra innings.

"The fighting started this week when Coach Wilfred Vidro refused a directive by league officials to replace 9-year-old pitcher Jericho Scott, whose pitching they say is so hard, fast and accurate that it might frighten or discourage other players."
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Is Jericho Scott really Dash from The Incredibles? Otherwise, this is silly. Everyone should get positive reinforcement, but not all the time.
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Is Jericho Scott really Dash from The Incredibles? Otherwise, this is silly. Everyone should get positive reinforcement, but not all the time.

You're absolutely right.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:You're absolutely right.
I actually ran into this growing up. I had a method of raising yearling beef cattle that resulted in a calf twice the size and mass of the others. After the other children started bawling, I was disqualified at the county fair from showing my freaks of nature. That part was unrewarding, considering all the work I put into it. The positive side was that it was lucrative enough to put me through two years at the university.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:You're absolutely right.
The pun in this sentence is over my head. Please explain!
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:The pun in this sentence is over my head. Please explain!

I was giving positive reinforcement. To balance it, I shall be simply horrible to you when we next meet.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla