Silence Lil' X'T (and the big un too)
You're welcome. :)
Who needs gearscore?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:You're welcome. :)
I just turned off pet sounds in the interface. Seems much easier.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
[Image: Trh.jpg]

[Image: CelestialComic.jpg]

:w00t:
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I was wrong. I had turned off pet sounds in the interface, and I thought it had been working, but it does not seem to be working now.
(04-20-2010, 03:45 AM)Bolty Wrote: [Image: Trh.jpg]

[Image: CelestialComic.jpg]

:w00t:

Horsey! Rainbows! MUST HAVE!

What? 20 Euros? Are you MAD?
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
(05-05-2010, 01:00 PM)Crusader Wrote: Horsey! Rainbows! MUST HAVE!

While the pony is pretty seen from the side, what they don't tell you is that it looks ludicrous from the rear end.
(05-18-2010, 08:27 AM)LavCat Wrote:
(05-05-2010, 01:00 PM)Crusader Wrote: Horsey! Rainbows! MUST HAVE!

While the pony is pretty seen from the side, what they don't tell you is that it looks ludicrous from the rear end.

Doesn't really matter to my teenage girls that play. Big Grin They like their sparkly horsies.
--Mav
(05-18-2010, 04:48 PM)Mavfin Wrote: Doesn't really matter to my teenage girls that play. Big Grin They like their sparkly horsies.

I must admit they look much better when they're flying, though the sound is a bit leathery for something so ethereal. I guess I am just young at heart.