What is this?
I know what it is, curious to know what other's thoughts are:

http://www.artsmontana.com/images/ImageOfW...emberBeltMT.jpg

Special kudos to Southerners who figure it out:)
Isn't it obvious? It's there to keep the pesky immigrants out.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Isn't it obvious? It's there to keep the pesky immigrants out.
-Bolty

While I like the open-lattice structure for bullet travel, no that's not what it's for;)
I can't be sure and I spent only 5-10s looking at the image but my though is an artificial, possibly semi mobile, wind break. Looked like it was on the plains where you need stuff like that at times. It could also possibly be a vine/climber stand for some sort of plant.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I know what it is, curious to know what other's thoughts are:

http://www.artsmontana.com/images/ImageOfW...emberBeltMT.jpg

Special kudos to Southerners who figure it out:)
[Image: snow_fence.jpg]
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:[Image: snow_fence.jpg]
I must say that my first thought was that it would be against snow. But then I thought it wasn't standing on a mountain so probably I am wrong.
Nice topic though.....more please more.
Quote:I must say that my first thought was that it would be against snow. But then I thought it wasn't standing on a mountain so probably I am wrong. Nice topic though.....more please more.
Funny! From Montana, across to parts of NW Minnesota the snow off the prairie will drift to from 3 to 7 meters deep in places, so farmers use snow fences to get the snow drifts to fall in desirable places, rather than across roads or burying buildings.

You wouldn't want to have an accident with your wiener.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

What is this? Some of our European friends might have trouble with the slang.

[Image: Hillbilly.JPG]

Quote:What is this? Some of our European friends might have trouble with the slang.

A Bill and Hillary morph.
What do you mean with slang?

aaaa now I see the name of the picture......slang understood.
Quote:What is this? Some of our European friends might have trouble with the slang.

Uh..... I'm new here.... Can I still get away before this eats my soul?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
I want to look away, but like a train wreck I just cant. And it's eyes follow me when I move.
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr
I have no idea... well... I can't say the first thing that popped into my head.

What is it?

EDIT: Got it. Snow Fence

"This is not the rainbow bright movie!" :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Oh God! That is just the HEIGHT of creepiness, Kan!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Ok, time for a new one...

[Image: mysteryimg.jpg]

... the answer!

Funny DeeBye didn't get this one...

Quote:Ok, time for a new one...

Its a peach.
Quote:Ok, time for a new one...

Uterine lining with just a glimpse of an IUD?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
It is a human Digit with something odd on the nail. I want to say little 'pinky' toe, but it could be a finger too. odd angle really.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright