100 Years since October 1917 -- No Celebration.
(11-03-2017, 05:52 AM)Alram Wrote: Could this building in Communist Georgia which housed the Ministry of Highways
[Image: this-building-in-georgia-originally-hous...l-bank.jpg]
have been the inspiration for the architecture in this picture?
[Image: 300px-Summoner_North_%28Diablo_II%29.jpg...abdd518190]

I am enjoying a bottle of Georgian wine at the moment. From what I have read Georgian Religious are permitted only 500mg of alcohol a day.

No wonder the Soviets made such progress.

Quite seriously I find the architecture of that Georgian highway building quite attractive and in my limited experience I find Georgian cuisine most delicious. (This compared to local wines and local Trenton highway buildings.)
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Apropos of nothing: it's reassuring to know that in this little corner of the internet, the same five grumpy old men (or women, no assumptions here) are still bickering at each other over the same three or four topics. It's like walking into the local bait and tackle shop of your youth, twenty years later, and the same old fishermen are still arguing over the size of that catfish one of them supposedly caught back in fifty-six.

All that to say: I love you guys. Never stop being you.
Welcome to the Lounge. Hope you brought your portable bomb shelter. - Roland
(01-09-2018, 03:28 AM)Brimstone Wrote: ...in this little corner of the internet, the same five grumpy old men (or women, no assumptions here) are still bickering at each other over the same three or four topics.

And bungee chairs. Don't forget those. Big Grin
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.