I was bored.
Sorry.

[Image: wow134.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
If you are still bored, Bolty...put on that Eye of Divinity you (finally) got in MC, and go visit the World's End Tavern.;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:If you are still bored, Bolty...put on that Eye of Divinity you (finally) got in MC, and go visit the World's End Tavern.;)
Holy crap! Who originally discovered that?

Talk about an easter egg!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Holy crap! Who originally discovered that?

-Bolty

I always said Blizzard had a weird sense of humor.

--Mav
Quote:Holy crap! Who originally discovered that?

-Bolty

I have a screenshot for you... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
hay thar cutie pie

[Image: ittogq4.jpg]

/flirt
Regarding melee-heavy teams: "In case you aren't familiar with the team, it operates on the premise that warlocks are filled with tasty candy and you must beat it out of them as fast as humanly possible."
/tar Itto

/How you doin'?