Yay, I am a father!
Quote:I became a father last week when we got a cute little son. Both he and the mother are fine. I guess I will enter extended Lurker mode now for a while but there will be a potential new member here in the future! See you all some time later....

Congratulations!

-Jester
Hi Jarulf,

congrats! Enjoy the ride. :D

Quote:[...] remember that reverse engineering is usually frowned upon with babies.
That reminds me of that xkcd comic strip...

Babies

:P

-Kylearan
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider
Thanks everyone. It really is a whole new experience but also a wonderfull thing. I thought about the Guide but the main problem is that it needs rewriting every days since all changes. Seems babies "rewrite" themselves more often than Blizzard did with Diablo 2.

We actully get to sleep quite a lot and also can take turns. Although he east often he is quite calm in-between and seldom scream unless hungry (which isn't really seldom). So far everything is thus great!
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Congratulations!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Given the father, I expect him to be doing calculus by age 5 and writing in-depth video game mechanic explanations by 8. Congrats! :)
-TheDragoon
Congratulations!!!
Bevock - 85 Paladin - Stormrage
525 Mining 525 Blacksmith
Huzzah! Big congrats Jarulf!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Congratulations!

Hopefully the little guy is able to live a normal life with such a famous father. :shuriken:
Congratulations Jarulf. Best of health to all.
'Me not that kind of Orc' - lazy peon
Keep looking for that "Plentiful Diaper of Absorption". And make sure he has his "Bountiful pacifier of Sturdiness":P

Ok. Enough with the Diablo 1-references:P

Congratulations, Jarulf!:)May we know the young master's name?:)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I see it's too late to warn you...

Grats and Good Luck, Jman:)

KoP
Congratulations! :D
I recommend using the Torn Flesh of Souls as a diaper, since Lemming isn't around to do so.:) Also note that when kids get to about terrible two, they earn a level thirty skill called War Cry that would put a D2 Barbarian to shame.

Anyway, hearty congratulations, Jarulf, to you and your wife. I have always felt that smart people should breed. It is good to see fatherhood is treating you well, so far.

It only gets more interesting.

Keep alert for the recursive cash outflow you'll be experiencing as a parent . . . :lol:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete