3.7 Legion Pre-thoughts
Is Legion Melee work an accidental buff to necromancers? How does the new damage cone work for skeletons/zombies/raging spirits? What about specters of the act1/2 reworked monsters vs. the non-reworked monsters? Will the melee splash gem damage nerf be a net buff or nerf for minions as a whole?

I haven't seen any streamers discuss these issues so far...

Personally I'm looking for a blitz/rage flicker zerker, but I get the feeling that a lot of people will zerk until they die too often in later maps... maybe this league will see a large number of early zerkers respeccing to jugg?
no. The changes to accuracy makes Minions pretty much timed meat shields right now.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.
Well flicker with blitz and rage turns out well, except the client crashes every 15 mins or so Sad
The biggest problem right now for minions, is the rework of accuracy. In high level mapping, Minions are getting trashed (or at least, my summoner's minions). Increasing the accuracy of Enemies has been pretty brutal on the damage intake.

I'm rather underwhelmed with the patch.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.