Blackrock Depths Changes
I found this interesting. Maybe you will too.

Obvious Brewfest tie-ins and set up, but kinda wild that they're going back and updating an instance barely used anymore. I get a kick out of crap like this. But I do stupid things like soloing all of BRD for fun.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I found this interesting. Maybe you will too.

Obvious Brewfest tie-ins and set up, but kinda wild that they're going back and updating an instance barely used anymore. I get a kick out of crap like this. But I do stupid things like soloing all of BRD for fun.

-Bolty

BRD is still one of the best instances around, on par with SM and SFK. It's easily the best method of leveling from 48 to around 56 or so - start with running the Ring and prison area, and then start branching out as you level. Even more reason to do it if you're a shammy, warrior, pally, or hunter since the drops are incredibly good for you, especially The Gladiator set. You'll probably find yourself using the chestpiece even after you reach Outland.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:I found this interesting. Maybe you will too.

-Bolty
Man, I can not wait to get back to school (where my desktop resides) and head to BRD to check it out.

Know what I want for Christmas? Heroic versions of alldungeons. I would love to go back and do a heroic 45-min UD Strat run (for e-peen alone).
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune