The Halo issue
Some weeks ago, Halo's trailer became TT on Twitter, and one of the frames became a meme for obvious reasons. There's been a huge debate around why such a huge game looks like that, since it's supposed to be released in a few months. There's plenty of people saying that it's because there isn't crunch in its production, and it made me think.

First of all, I'm pretty sure there is, and I think someone should control that for the sake of the developers, and also our expectations (a few days ago I read a tweet about some random guy ranting because Fall Guys should have already new content, the game is a month old and I think some people seem to not know that a game takes TIME).

Second of all, I don't think that's an excuse. They should have time enough, and if they haven't they shouldn't show that teaser because it looks bad and it makes them look bad, also. In my opinion, they should've wait and release the trailer once it was finished, even if it was after the new XBOX is released. Now, in games matter, we don't have any reasons to buy that console (at least in my case). What do you think?
Hi Spore -

It appears that you are posting purely to draw attention to the link formerly in your signature (don't go looking - I've suspended your signature). Please be advised that Advertising services must first be contracted with site Administrator Bolty. As of last consultation the monthly fee to advertise on the Lurker Lounge was $50,000 US a month. Once we have received confirmation that you've set up a contract with Bolty and paid your first year in fees in advance, we'll reinstate your signature.

Thanks,
Tal
Hi, I'm Bolty, and I approved this message.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.