Don't Panic
I needed to upgrade the system today due to a forced software update that, quite frankly, was long overdue.

This process really made a mess of the old Lounge theme, however.  So for the time being, it's using the default theme.  I will try to correct this over the upcoming weekend.  For now, enjoy these disgusting white backgrounds and modern-looking controls!  Ewwwwww....
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Thanks, Bolty, as always!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I like it.
Well, I have a slapped-together version of the old theme up and running. Will be looking to tweak it over time to look nicer.

Sorry, DeeBye.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
It's an interesting mix of 2002 and 2020.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(03-15-2021, 01:04 AM)Bolty Wrote: Well, I have a slapped-together version of the old theme up and running.  Will be looking to tweak it over time to look nicer.

Sorry, DeeBye.

No one ever values my input Sad
(03-17-2021, 02:50 AM)DeeBye Wrote: No one ever values my input Sad

I mean, if you want to spend hours upon hours going through .css element settings to come up with something that looks good, be my guest.  Smile

I am *not* a creative type and have always sucked hard at making nice-looking websites.  One thing I may try (this weekend) is rifling through various myBB themes that other people have come up with that make those hundreds of settings for me.

Side note: LennyLen, I found your comment hilarious because it not just defines this current forum look perfectly, it also defines the Lurker Lounge website in general.
(03-17-2021, 02:20 PM)Bolty Wrote: I am *not* a creative type and have always sucked hard at making nice-looking websites.  One thing I may try (this weekend) is rifling through various myBB themes that other people have come up with that make those hundreds of settings for me.

Side note: LennyLen, I found your comment hilarious because it not just defines this current forum look perfectly, it also defines the Lurker Lounge website in general.

Leave it alone right now!  I love it.
Lurker Lounge: 4 stars, 1 review. Reviews: "an interesting mix of 2002 and 2020". Hours: Open 24 hours. Site is secure, though its inhabitants may not be.