Silence Is Golden
The most frustrating aspect of playing a priest is having spells resisted. Baguette fights with 4.91 +Spell Hit and has maxed Shadow Focus and Focused Power, but still her Silence is frequently resisted, I assume by talents such as Unbreakable Will. All her gems are Stamina/Resillience, but other than that, should one aim for as much +Spell Hit as possible? Her Penetration is currently 44.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:The most frustrating aspect of playing a priest is having spells resisted. Baguette fights with 4.91 +Spell Hit and has maxed Shadow Focus and Focused Power, but still her Silence is frequently resisted, I assume by talents such as Unbreakable Will. All her gems are Stamina/Resillience, but other than that, should one aim for as much +Spell Hit as possible? Her Penetration is currently 44.

In PvP, I wouldn't go for more then 4% of spell hit... That caps you against untalented players. The 15-30% resistances offered by talents really can't be cut through.

As for spell penetration, it's only useful against players with resistances on them... Which is at most 10+15 from racial + mark of the wild = 25.
Quote:In PvP, I wouldn't go for more then 4% of spell hit... That caps you against untalented players. The 15-30% resistances offered by talents really can't be cut through.

As for spell penetration, it's only useful against players with resistances on them... Which is at most 10+15 from racial + mark of the wild = 25.
Potentially SR aura (or the priest buff) as well.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:Potentially SR aura (or the priest buff) as well.

Of course! /facepalm

80 spell penetration is the cap then.