What builds are people doing?
I'm going for a ranged Rogue, since it's my favourite playstyle since D1.

My skill tree so far is here.

I'm targetting crit chance and crit damage as well as damage against vulnerable enemies. As well as Blended Shadow Imbuement that can make enemies vulnerable if they're caught in the primary Shadow Imbuement explosion, I also have a legendary aspect that can make enemies caught in my caltrops vulnerable.  My technique against packs is to throw caltrops on them, then target the lead enemies with imbued Rapid Shots. Using the combo points specialization, if I have 3 combo points, the first rapid shot will kill the first target and also hit one or two others behind it, so when the first couple of enemies die, their explosions can trigger a wave of explosions that can kill a whole pack if it's done right.  And anyone left behind is usually in a vulnerable state and can be killed fairly easily.

I don't really have a plan on what gear I'm going to target. I'll work on that as I get higher levelled (still only clvl 48 right now).
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Thats about what i have but i have poison trap and imbuement and my caltrops chill, i run up drop poison trap then caltrops to jump back, poison imbue rain of arrows and then finish them off