Spangles!
Yeah, we were owning EOTS a few nights ago. Ended up staying about three hours later than I planned because smooth wins like that happen so rarely. We even beat an Alliance premade with pug:)

And FYI, we usually do AV premades for honor - on Arthas, anyway. It's pretty easy to get 620-650 honor in under 20 minutes per game if you're doing it right:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:And FYI, we usually do AV premades for honor - on Arthas, anyway. It's pretty easy to get 620-650 honor in under 20 minutes per game if you're doing it right:)
Teach the other Horde, please? Every Horde premade I see in AV turtles at IB, forcing a long slow burn match that actually costs them honor over the long run. Last time that happened, like 10 Alliance starting turtling in every bunker and the game took almost an hour.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Teach the other Horde, please? Every Horde premade I see in AV turtles at IB, forcing a long slow burn match that actually costs them honor over the long run. Last time that happened, like 10 Alliance starting turtling in every bunker and the game took almost an hour.

-Bolty

Most Alliance I've seen when faced with this on Ruin will have a couple sacrificial lambs while the main force just rides through to Frostwolf Village.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.