WotLK talent/ability speculation
Quote:Puppy Dog Eyes (Rank 1): 1.5 second cast time. Fixes a stare of immense cuteness upon the target, overcoming them with the uncontrollable urge to say, "awww," and an inability to attack. Lasts 15 seconds (Cooldown: 5 minutes).

That'll only be in-game after they introduce the Puss in Boots class in the Shrek expansion.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
I'd take that. Sadkittyeyes 4tw!
Quote:I'd take that. Sadkittyeyes 4tw!

Tufty having said ability would make it overpowered. I demand Blizzard remove this ability at once.
Quote:I'd take that. Sadkittyeyes 4tw!

lolspellreflect

*has a Tufty-kitteh to go along with Sinister Squashling*
Quote:Agreed. But I do still find these interesting for two reasons:
1. It's a bit like buying a lottery ticket and imagining how to spend the money.
2. It reveals the concepts that Blizzard is considering. For example, priests and druids both include talents that assist/encourage hybrid builds or swapping between healing and damage specs without substantial gear changes. Does this mean that Blizzard will be doing something to tweak the respec process?

I didn't look at it as tweaking the respec process, but rather how in the hell is this going to affect what used to be my favorite class, the shaman. We used to be great hybrids, but in order to compete with either caster DPS or melee DPS or healing, we were required to specialize when TBC came out. My priest is currently more of a hybrid than my shaman. She can heal everything but heroic MgT and is specced for damage. Poor Mogo works her butt off healing a lot of the heroics and she's specced and geared for it. It really pisses me off that Taiza, with her +healing gear just short of 1700, can heal almost everything more easily than Mogo who is right around 2000 healing AND Taiza can still put out good damage numbers if she's not required to heal and without respeccing. Yes, I'm glad that holy priests were given the ability to actually do some damage too and not just heal, but they've completely killed shaman as hybrids and with the notes that Frag listed, it looks to be even worse for shaman which is why I was hoping that the shaman info was just not relayed rather than my fear of "that's all we're going to be getting?"
Intolerant monkey.
Shaman, rogue, paladin, and hunter post-70 spells & talents aren't in the alpha client that was "leaked". I'm sure shaman will be getting some nifty tricks.:)

.... maybe a HoT!:D
Quote:Shaman, rogue, paladin, and hunter post-70 spells & talents aren't in the alpha client that was "leaked". I'm sure shaman will be getting some nifty tricks.:)
.... maybe a HoT!:D
Wrong. Take a look at Frag's post again. I just had this discussion with GG too.

Quote:Spells and talents will be available for testing past 70 for the following classes: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior
Emphasis added of course. Shaman IS listed there.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Wrong. Take a look at Frag's post again. I just had this discussion with GG too.

Emphasis added of course. Shaman IS listed there.

I'm sure it's not complete. Shaman looks only partially done in that list. I wouldn't start being unhappy yet, anyway.

--Mav
Frag: Able to cause drama with a single copy/paste! NananananaNanana, Fragman! :lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I'm sure it's not complete. Shaman looks only partially done in that list. I wouldn't start being unhappy yet, anyway.
I can be unhappy if I want to! *pouts* ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I can be unhappy if I want to! *pouts* ;)

Yes, dear. :wacko::blink:
--Mav
Yeah, they don't seem to have done much with shaman yet. No talent tree rework and only a few possible new spell effects leaked.

That said, I support Mogo's right to unhappiness (sorry, I always call her Mogo, probably always will. What's a Treesh anyway?) =)
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:What's a Treesh anyway?) =)
A drunk resto druid?:)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:(sorry, I always call her Mogo, probably always will. What's a Treesh anyway?) =)

A force of nature.
I don't have much problem healing heroics with my resto shaman, and he's pretty undergeared. What is tripping you up?

e: Well you can't go that deep into resto and really expect to do much damage. What about This spec?. It should be good enough for healing heroics.
Quote:A force of nature.

Great. Now when my druid casts FoN, she won't get trees, she'll get Treesh. Much more effective.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Great. Now when my druid casts FoN, she won't get trees, she'll get Treesh. Much more effective.

Nerf Druids if they can summon Treesh.
Quote:I don't have much problem healing heroics with my resto shaman, and he's pretty undergeared. What is tripping you up?

e: Well you can't go that deep into resto and really expect to do much damage. What about This spec?. It should be good enough for healing heroics.
Oh she still heals them just fine. She always has been able to solo heal undergeared/undermanned/underleveled. It's just annoying that being deep in resto and still having healing be easier on the priest who isn't specced for healing. Priests just have more tools to use so it's easier.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:(sorry, I always call her Mogo, probably always will. )
Nothing wrong with that. You go right on ahead. =)
Intolerant monkey.
I'd be willing to switch to moonkin spec if it meant I could summon a Treesh. : )