Please update your Profile
Hi,

In most cases, I reply to a post without checking a Profile, however when replies get Heated or the exchange of Ideas and Opinions are based on your Age and Location I will check your Profile.

The information in your profile gives me a better appreciation and Understanding of your Opinions and how you might have formulated your conclusion to a given subject.

IMHO a 20 year old compared to a 40 year old compared to a 60 year old, will respond to a post in a different "Mindset" [for the lack of a better term]

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Quote:Hi,

In most cases, I reply to a post without checking a Profile, however when replies get Heated or the exchange of Ideas and Opinions are based on your Age and Location I will check your Profile.

The information in your profile gives me a better appreciation and Understanding of your Opinions and how you might have formulated your conclusion to a given subject.

IMHO a 20 year old compared to a 40 year old compared to a 60 year old, will respond to a post in a different "Mindset" [for the lack of a better term]

That is really an old guys post Jim. :D

Get off my lawn! :w00t:
Hi,

<....I am OLD [look at my avatar], eppie when you post or reply, I take into consideration that English is not your first language, Am I correct? This is very important in a Debate, I would make every effort not to abbreviate words or use English Slang.

occhi said: Let's get back to what a "real job" is in your world that means Where you Live. To better understand your opinion I might take the time to Google or Wiki your country & it's job market..knowing your Age would also indicate to me your Experience in the Job market ;)

Quote:That is really an old guys post Jim. :D

<....I am OLD [look at my avatar], eppie when you post or reply, I take into consideration that English is not your first language, Am I correct? This is very important in a Debate, I would make every effort not to abbreviate words or use English Slang.

occhi said: Let's get back to what a "real job" is in your world that means Where you Live. To better understand your opinion I might take the time to Google or Wiki your country & it's job market..knowing your Age would also indicate to me your Experience in the Job market ;)

I am the across the street neighbor of Occhi, didn't you get that when seeing all our inside jokes? :)

I am a bit reluctant to put too much personal info on the internet. But I guess you are aware of the fact that I am dutch....I tend to mention that 5 or 6 times in every thread. However I am living a bit here and there, In July I will be in my fourth European country. And those are all countries with different languages of course.

Further I can say that the main reason that I like the lounge is that it is the easiest way to have 'contact' with intelligent people from across the pond. I of course am convinced that Europe is better than the US:D, but because I am very much a globalist, and probably have visited more US states than many other lurkers here, I am very much enjoying debating here. It makes one think, and keeps one sharp. One thing are the figures of speech and typical sayings. Many of them don't ring a bell to me the first time I read them....but if so, I usually ask for an explanation....I'd rather hear some new things than that the language would be brought down to some simple level. I am by the way very happy that here we don`t speak in msn language.....in my 5 years on the lounge I still have no idea what an 'a33or' is.....and I would like to keep it that way.
Hello Tal :w00t:

[Image: eye_ball_a7f31.gif]

Quote:Get off my lawn! :w00t:

NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU OLD MAN WHY DON'T YOU CHANGE YOUR DEPENDS BEFORE YOUR NAP COME ON YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE 3 O'CLOCK EARLY BIRD LIVER AND ONIONS DINNER SPECIAL THE OLD PEOPLE SHUTTLE BUS THAT SMELLS LIKE URINE AND BLUE HAIR DYE IS ALREADY ON THE WAY AND I KNOW YOU HAVE TO RE-APPLY YOUR MUSTACHE WAX AND BEN-GAY AND WHY ARE OLD PEOPLE SO OBSESSED WITH TOMATO SOUP I ALWAYS SEE THEM AT THE SUPERMARKET WITH LIKE 40 CANS OF IT IN THEIR SHOPPING CARTS WHEN IT GOES ON SALE

Jim:

My profile has exactly as much information in it as I intend for there to be.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Hello :w00t:

<span style="color:#FFFF00">Shame on you DeeBye, yelling at a Old man like that, you, You, YOU.......Bad Little Boy. ;)

Why do you Hate Old people, did a Senior named Ben Gay with Blue hair and a Mustache coated with tomato soup wearing a Depend diaper, Abuse you [Image: icon14.gif]

Quote:NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU OLD MAN...<span style="color:#FFFF00">Ouch, a Gentleman would never speak like that.

WHY DON'T YOU CHANGE YOUR DEPENDS BEFORE YOUR NAP...<span style="color:#FFFF00">I don't use Depends, YET!

COME ON YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE 3 O'CLOCK EARLY BIRD LIVER AND ONIONS DINNER SPECIAL...<span style="color:#FFFF00">You mean 4pm, please tell me where, I love that dinner.

THE OLD PEOPLE SHUTTLE BUS THAT SMELLS LIKE URINE AND BLUE HAIR DYE IS ALREADY ON THE WAY...<span style="color:#FFFF00">Why, I did not call for a bus, I still Drive.

I KNOW YOU HAVE TO RE-APPLY YOUR MUSTACHE WAX AND BEN-GAY...<span style="color:#FFFF00">I don't have a Mustache as you can see and I don't know a Ben Gay.

WHY ARE OLD PEOPLE SO OBSESSED WITH TOMATO SOUP I ALWAYS SEE THEM AT THE SUPERMARKET WITH LIKE 40 CANS OF IT IN THEIR SHOPPING CARTS WHEN IT GOES ON SALE...<span style="color:#FFFF00">Because we love Tomato soup it tastes Great, however it is not as Nurishing as Cat Food.

<span style="color:#FFFF00">ps: I only want to know Age & Location...Not your home phone number...Your post is obviously a joke, RIGHT??? :D

Quote:COME ON YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE 3 O'CLOCK EARLY BIRD LIVER AND ONIONS DINNER SPECIAL...You mean 4pm, please tell me where, I love that dinner.
How about;

Claim Jumper
(480) 831-8200
1530 West Baseline Road, Tempe, AZ, 85283

Just off Maricopa SW of ASU.

In the "Favorites" section;
Grilled Liver, Bacon & Onions
Lightly Floured Beef Liver, Crisp Applewood Bacon and Grilled Onions.
Served with Mashed Potatoes and Buttermilk Biscuit 13.95
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hi,

Very nice resturant, It's now in my favorites folder :wub:

But you must keep in mind DeeBye's, Blue Hair specials are what seniors go for: :D
Quote:The Iowa Cafe, Mesa, Arizona
Address: 5606 E McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 85215
Supper:
Supper includes Salad or Cup of Soup, Vegetable, Dinner Roll & your choice of Potato
Liver and Onions.................................... $ 7.99

Annabelle's Arizona Golf Resort
(480) 832-3202 · 425 N POWER RD · MESA, AZ 85205
Claves Liver and Onions grilled liver topped with bacon and onions, served with mashed potatoes,
gravy and vegetable du jour ... $9.89

Restaurant Coupons & Special Offers, from over 25 restaurants. :P
Quote:How about;

Claim Jumper
Grilled Liver, Bacon & Onions
Lightly Floured Beef Liver, Crisp Applewood Bacon and Grilled Onions.
Served with Mashed Potatoes and Buttermilk Biscuit 13.95

Quote:To better understand your opinion I might take the time to Google or Wiki your country & it's job market..knowing your Age would also indicate to me your Experience in the Job market ;)
j33z j1m don b such 4 n00b 1f s0m31 1s d1ff3r3nt th3n u th3n th3y r n0t r3l3v4nt
H3ll0 :w00t:

Do you have a URL for Cyberspeak/talk or a Glossary ?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=l8er

eppie said: I still have no idea what an 'a33or' is?
Quote:j33z = jeez
j1m = jim
don b such =don't be such
4 n00b 1f...4 = A 1 = i
s0m31 = someone
1s d1ff3r3nt = is different
th3n u th3n
th3y r n0t
r3l3v4nt = relevant

Quote:eppie said: I still have no idea what an 'a33or' is?
My guess: a33or is a typo and a55or was meant, where 5 = s, and "or" is a suffix meaning "person" (similar to English suffix "-er" meaning "a person who...")
Hello :w00t:

Ok, No Cake, no Cards, no silly Jokes or Birthday Wishes for you on your 45th birthday :P

Quote:Jim:

My profile has exactly as much information in it as I intend for there to be.

Occhi

Right on as always.

Take care,
me
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Quote:Hello :w00t:

Ok, No Cake, no Cards, no silly Jokes or Birthday Wishes for you on your 45th birthday :P
You missed my 45th by just under four years, but thanks for the thought.:)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Thank you very Much! ;)