Vashj Down on Stormrage
Kill shot

Third pull of the night and we executed flawlessly and killed her. More importantly *I* lived!

Congrats to the combined forces of Lurkers, House Harpell, Emeritus and Carpe Aurum!
Quote:Kill shot

Third pull of the night and we executed flawlessly and killed her. More importantly *I* lived!

Congrats to the combined forces of Lurkers, House Harpell, Emeritus and Carpe Aurum!

Gratz guys!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Kill shot

We followed it up by killing Anetheron

:):w00t:
Quote:We followed it up by killing Anetheron

I want to do it like this every time!

No seriously, the only time he tried to Carrion Swarm me I resisted it. :ph34r:

Vashj was awesome, mad props to the other healers who kept you up while I weaved around 25 poison clouds from 10-0.

I think it was everyone yelling "DIE!" at her that did it personally.
Woah. Pass the steroids, please!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Go Go Go!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,

Have you posted those screen shots on AA.Net?

That was a blast last night. I don't think I've ever been happier being pulled in off a waitlist.:D
Quote:Tal,

Have you posted those screen shots on AA.Net?

That was a blast last night. I don't think I've ever been happier being pulled in off a waitlist.:D

Aye they're there. I may have to move the thread though.
Awesome, congrats guys!
Grats!
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Grats on the kill you have been longing for weeks now.
Grats! I still really like the Vashj fight...perhaps even more so after the struggle we have had on Kael, who (in our version of the instance) remains victorious over us puny mortals, despite ridiculous things like 5% wipes.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Grats! I still really like the Vashj fight...perhaps even more so after the struggle we have had on Kael, who (in our version of the instance) remains victorious over us puny mortals, despite ridiculous things like 5% wipes.

Yeah I keep hoping to get a whisper from one of you guys that you finally killed the bugger but nope I only here about how silly damn things happened.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.