Share your Surfing with Lurkers !
Hi,

I found this just a minute ago hope you find it usefull, IF Not FUN !!! :P

Quote:[Image: weight.png]
TickerFactory.com

Add a useful graphical tracker to your message board signature, home page or blogs using the TickerFactory.com free tickers. No registration required. Start configuring your ticker immediately:
Quote:Welcome to FertilityFriend.com

The Leading Destination for Women Trying To Conceive.

Free Interactive Ovulation Chart: Pinpoint Your Fertile Days
Comprehensive Chart Analysis and Advanced Ovulation Detector
Fully Featured Ovulation Calendar: Your Cycles at a Glance
Increase Your Chances of Conception
Caring Expert Support
Join Thousands of other Women with the Same Goal.

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Honestly, you come up with the strangest stuff sometimes. Here's some useful online tools:

Having trouble trying to play a movie on your computer? Can't figure out which codec your missing? Try the MovieCodecForums.

Tired of all those telemarketers? Wish there was a way to stop them legally, or even SUE them if they persisted? Well guess what? There is on this site: Bugmenot.

Afraid your anti-virus is infected or even the cause of your computers discomfort? Never fear, online virus checker is here!

Ever get that nagging feeling your internet isn't quite running at the speed advertised? Why not take a peek at how fast it's really going here!

Having an affair? Wanting to send a text message discreetly from your computer instead of your cell phone? Well you can if your recipient is a Verizon Wireless member here.

I have hundreds more useful sites, but I think that should be enough to get the ball rolling.

EDIT: Oh yeah, a site I recently have visited; how about this one; CONTRA!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Hi,

My Favorites Folder has...>Folders 192...Files 2052 urls [yep the strangest stuff on the www] :w00t:

My Speed test at cnet was...>You 2583.9 kbps...second test 3072.3 kbps = 3Mb OUCH !!!
Speedtest Locale...>Down 21383kb = 21Mb ...Up 1093kb 1Mb
Speedtest Sydney AU...> Down 4957kb = 5mb...Up 1033kb = 1mb

Now take a Real test with a Real cool Dashboard:wub:

Quote:What is Speedtest.net?

Speedtest.net is a free broadband speed test with servers located all over the world. Compare your results with others and easily share them...Speedtest.net measures the performance of your broadband connection. At the end of each test, you are presented with the download (the speed of data from the server to your computer) and upload (the speed of sending data from your computer to the server) bandwidth speeds. The tests are performed completely within your web browser over HTTP (just like normal web browsing).

http://speedtest.net/
=============

Another good test that Cox my ISP likes to Use:

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Last Result:
Download Speed: 24177 kbps (3022.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1097 kbps (137.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
Quote:Honestly, you come up with the strangest stuff sometimes. Here's some useful online tools:

Ever get that nagging feeling your internet isn't quite running at the speed advertised? Why not take a peek at how fast it's really going here!

Quote:Ever get that nagging feeling your internet isn't quite running at the speed advertised? Why not take a peek at how fast it's really going here!

I like the one from www.speedtest.net better. It's more accurate too. The Cnet one shows me at under 2.0 Mbps, when I actually pay for a 7.0Mbps/512kbps service.

[Image: 268243875.png]
Hello :w00t:

"Having an affair?" No Affair & No cell phone...I have a Answering Machine !!! :wub:
Quote:Honestly, you come up with the strangest stuff sometimes. Here's some useful online tools:

Having an affair? Wanting to send a text message discreetly from your computer instead of your cell phone? Well you can if your recipient is a Verizon Wireless member here.

When Pete Speaks...> http://www.reference.com/ &...> http://www.billofrights.com/ :whistling:
When Occhi Speaks...> http://dictionary.reference.com/ :wacko:

Another very useful site:
My web site http://fancypapermoney.com/ &:
Quote:http://www.thelongestlistofthelongeststuff...atlonglast.com/

Ever wonder what the longest (insert item) in the world is?
You've come to the right place, the website with the longest name.
THE LONGEST LIST OF THE LONGEST STUFF AT THE LONGEST DOMAIN NAME AT LONG LAST

LONGEST LIST | INTERESTING TRIVIA | MOST EXPENSIVE | SMALLEST | OLD WIVES' TALES | FAMOUS FIRSTS | BANNER AD MUSEUM | OLYMPIC MEDALS | HAUNTED HOUSES | LOST TREASURES | FUN SITES | WHO WON? | THE MOST | WHAT ARE THE ODDS? | FAMOUS LASTS | ANCIENT MYTHS | WORLD'S LARGEST | PIRATES | WORLD'S FASTEST | THE LONGEST ZOO | HOW STUFF WORKS | COOL COLLECTABLES

So what exactly was the longest baseball game in the world?

Home team: Brooklyn Dodgers
Visitors: Boston Braves
Date: May 01 1920
Innings: 26

The game was called due to darkness, as they didn't have lights way back then, resulting in a 1 - 1 tie and going down in history as the longest game by innings.

Home team: Chicago White Sox
Visitors: Milwaukee Brewers
Date: May 09 1984
Innings: 25
Length: 8 hours & 6 minutes

The game began on May 08 but according to MLB rules an inning cannot begin after 12:59 AM so the players and fans had to come back the next day.

The overall game time was 8 hours 6 minutes with Chicago finally winning 7- 6 on Harold Baines' home run in the 25th inning, one inning short of the record, but still the longest game based on time.

Quote:http://www.worldrecordbaseballgame.com/

At 8:00 AM on October 13th at TR Hughes Ballpark in O'Fallon, MO, the umpire will scream "Play Ball" and the teams will not stop playing until a new World Record (besting 30 hours, 5 minutes) for the longest baseball game ever played has been established.
[Image: timeclock_latest.jpg]

Hi,

For the Constitution (and other legal matters) I prefer FindLaw.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I spend way too much time on www.nbc.com watching the episodes I missed of Scrubs and The Office.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Hi,

Ok, then spend some time at these sites for your Viewing Pleasure :w00t:

Quote:Watch ALL your favorite TV episodes ...my favorite is the Kung Fu series.[Image: FEF3B82A2345CB.jpg]
In the 19th century, Kwai Chang Caine, an orphan of a Chinese-American marriage, is schooled at a Shaolin monastery in China, learning philosophy and self-defense. Later in his life, one of his teachers is murdered and he lashes out, killing a member of the Royal court. He is forced to flee and comes to the American West. Caine
==================
ALSO: Free full length Movies & TV episodes like SNL, Scrubs and The Office @ HULU:wacko:

The Simpsons: Apocalypse Cow
Season 19 : Ep. 17 (22:01)
+ queue More: The Simpsons
Quote:I spend way too much time on www.nbc.com watching the episodes I missed of Scrubs and The Office.

Hi,

Did you do a test that is not in your local, try New York then then Sydney AU

5/6/2008 12:12 PM...4957 kb/s 1033 kb/s 168 ms Sydney ~ 7800 mi <........4.9Mb
5/6/2008 12:11 PM.. 10093 kb/s 1071 kb/s 86 ms Mexico City ~ 1250 mi<...10Mb
5/6/2008 4:45 PM.....21383 kb/s 749 kb/s 70 ms Scottsdale, AZ < 50 mi <...21Mb

5/9/2008 1:07 PM.....22051 kb/s 1089 kb/s 23 ms Intergalactic Federation of Planets,
Las Vegas, NV ~ 250 mi :w00t:
Quote:I like the one from www.speedtest.net better. It's more accurate too. The Cnet one shows me at under 2.0 Mbps, when I actually pay for a 7.0Mbps/512kbps service.

[Image: 268243875.png]

I found this just a minute ago hope you find it usefull, Have FUN !!! :wub:

Quote:Computer Hardware Links

General Hardware | Online Mags | Assembly/Upgrading | Safety | Pricing | Consumer Links
CPUs/Processors | CPU Cooling | CPU Benchmarks | Overclocking | Motherboards | BIOS
RAM and Cache | Storage | Video | CD / DVD | Modem | Sound | Printers | Networks
System Vendors | Miscellaneous | Windows | Benchmark Programs | Software Tools

PC Hardware Links
Computer Hardware Links [Above]

486 Processors Chart
586/686 Processors Chart
786 Processors Chart
Current Processors Chart

CPU Electrical Specs
Old CPU Electrical Specs
CPU Sockets Chart
CPU Speeds Chart

Processor Upgrading FAQ

486 Processor Pinouts Chart
586 Processor Pinouts Chart

Chipsets Chart
Old Pentium Chipsets Chart
3D Chipset Specs

Shuttle HOT-569
ATX Specs

Quote:What is NewsVoyager.com?

NewsVoyager.com is the ultimate "newspaper portal," a comprehensive gateway to newspaper Web Sites around the world. Newspapers are the leading providers of local information online, including news, classifieds, arts and entertainment guides, community information, sports, shopping and much more. If you need information about a local community, newspaper online services are the place to start.

NewsVoyager.com provides links to U.S. daily and weekly newspaper home pages and sections, Canadian and international daily newspapers, newspaper groups, associations and other media organizations. We also provide a link to other sites with links to college newspapers and newspaper archives.

This site is a service of the Newspaper Association of America, a nonprofit organization representing the $59-billion newspaper industry and more than 2,000 newspapers in the U.S. and Canada. Information about NAA and the industry may also be found at the Association’s Web Site http://www.naa.org.
Quote:Classified: Jobs Information Technology | All categories

Find a Job in CHina :rolleyes:
Quote: Tehran Times. After the victory of the Islamic Revolution of Iran in 1979, there was a need for an international media outlet to export the ideas of the revolution.

Helloooo :w00t:

Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives here @ LL, Contribute you favorite URL if it's Free.
I Built an Oxymoron :wub:
Quote:Appropedia is the site for collaborative solutions in sustainability, poverty reduction and international development. Appropedia helps us sustain our world. Learn more at our Mission page. The material here is Free for your use. So far contributors have made 45,136 edits and uploaded 5,612 files. Search or browse our categories or all 11,485 pages.
Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.
Quote:Efficient Cooking Stove fueled by Cow Dung ......>Any Farmers here at LL ? :P
20gm dry powdered cow dung is burnt per minute. The typical ultimate analysis of cow dung by weight is:
Carbon - 31.6%
Hydrogen - 05.18%
0xygen - 37.8%
Nitrogen - 06.12%
Ash - 19.3%
Quote:The Principle Configurations for Pedal Power Devices
Chances are you are familiar with pedal power at least in its most conventional form: Bicycle-riding! At CCAT the idea of pedaling to create energy that can be translated into work has been expanded beyond the conventional form. By pedaling a bicycle one can power a television, a laptop, a washing machine, a drill press . . . the options are limited only by your imagination

Quote:Hi,

The following is from GraphJam, and there's plenty more, and better. Not sure if I'm just last to get on the boat with this one, but it's new to me.

[Image: funny-graphs-death-star.gif]
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
Hi,

I found this just a minute ago hope you find it Funny, now I must return to my bed it's 8am, I need 4 more...4+4 = a good nights sleep ;)

Quote:How to Eat Pizza, Zimbabwean style :w00t:
YouTube, zimbabwean pizza

Q. What is Chibuku?

A. African beer, made from sorghum, turbid, milky-looking, quick fermenting, and typically home-brewed with a short shelf-life typically sold in plastic milk bottles.

YouTube, Chibuku Commercial