Sunday Gameday!
Hello.

A friend and I are looking to establish a weekly coop time on Sundays.

Basically we're just trying to get as many players together as possible for a concentrated period of a couple of hours every week. People don't have to commit to anything, it's just going to be on a whatever weeks you can manage basis and hopefully it creates enough interest for there to be enough players for some full games every week.

I guess it will revolve around Hell/Hell coop, but if that's not you, then come along anyway, if there's enough interest, then it'll accommodate for everyone hopefully.

Where: B.Net - Server: US.East - Channel: Diablo LE
When: Sundays 11am EDT (3pm GMT).

Feel free to comment, ask questions, or show your interest and hopefully we'll be seeing each other on Sunday:)

And for those of you that can't make it, we'll keep you updated weekly with how everything goes:)
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
3AM on a Monday morning... Maybe, but probably not.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
So it's 3AM and not 6AM? Evil bot. Explains a lot, actually.
Array
Let me elaborate on what Sheep said... it's called humour.[/quote]
Quote:So it's 3AM and not 6AM? Evil bot. Explains a lot, actually.

That depends on where you live.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Aye. Quite confusing, the whole time zone stuff. Well, according to the bot the GMT equivalent was 6PM (or AM? Hell, even the AM/PM system is confusing for me:P). Seems like I'm better off doing some calculations on my own.
Array
Let me elaborate on what Sheep said... it's called humour.[/quote]
Did the bot say EST was GMT +5? It is supposed to be GMT -5. But either way it is wrong, because (most of) the United States is observing daylight saving time, so the east coast is currently GMT -4, making 11 AM EDT = 3 PM GMT as Hureg posted here.
Quote:Hello.

A friend and I are looking to establish a weekly coop time on Sundays.

Basically we're just trying to get as many players together as possible for a concentrated period of a couple of hours every week. People don't have to commit to anything, it's just going to be on a whatever weeks you can manage basis and hopefully it creates enough interest for there to be enough players for some full games every week.

I guess it will revolve around Hell/Hell coop, but if that's not you, then come along anyway, if there's enough interest, then it'll accommodate for everyone hopefully.
Where: B.Net - Server: US.East - Channel: Diablo LE
When: Sundays 11am EDT (3pm GMT).

Feel free to comment, ask questions, or show your interest and hopefully we'll be seeing each other on Sunday:)

And for those of you that can't make it, we'll keep you updated weekly with how everything goes:)
hiya old folks..sorry i screwed up first reply..im running a mac leapord cant play game or get to forums too see old friends. Would appreciate any help,thank you. Am on wow as skana..oceanic ,nagrand is my realm..would like too see ya.