May quotes
Quote: Pennies do not come from heaven. They have to be earned here on earth.
Margaret Thatcher
Confucius say: Pennies from heaven tear holes in umbrella.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
5/21/2008

Sorry for late post

What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.
Werner Heisenberg
Hi,

Quote:What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.
Werner Heisenberg
"But then, I'm uncertain about that." W.H., or perhaps N.B., I've never been able to figure them both out at the same time:)

--Pete

PS The Copenhagen uncertainty principle states that you can't be certain of the meaning of any two statements coming out of Copenhagen;)

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
"But then, I'm uncertain about that." W.H., or perhaps N.B., I've never been able to figure them both out at the same time:)

--Pete

PS The Copenhagen uncertainty principle states that you can't be certain of the meaning of any two statements coming out of Copenhagen;)

Werner was always the uncertain one... :whistling:

Niels was always the one that dreamed of being an astronomer... :P
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
5/23/2008

"It is a miserable state of mind to have few things to desire and

many things to fear."

Francis Bacon ... And no, his diary is *not* buried in the graveyard of Bruton Parish Church, Williamsburg, Va.:P Before you laugh too hard, people actually started excavating the place.

5/27/2008 Bleh haven't gotten this taken care of in a while

You are the average of the five people you spent the most time with
Mr. J. Rohn
5/28/2008

It's easy to be negative and unmotivated, but it takes some work to be positive and motivated. While there's no off button for the ["tapes that play in your mind"], therea are things that you can do to turn down the volume, and shift your focus from the negative to the positive.

--- Donna Cardillo
Quote:5/28/2008

It's easy to be negative and unmotivated, but it takes some work to be positive and motivated. While there's no off button for the ["tapes that play in your mind"], therea are things that you can do to turn down the volume, and shift your focus from the negative to the positive.

--- Donna Cardillo
This does it for me. :)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

5/29/2008

Gah... late again

None of us can change oru yesterdays, but all of us can change our tomorrows
-- Colin Powell
Quote:5/29/2008

Gah... late again

None of us can change oru yesterdays, but all of us can change our tomorrows
-- Colin Powell

I'm a firm believer in "life lessons," which goes along with my beliefs in karma. If you don't learn something from your experiences, negative or positive, then you can't grow as a person.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
5/30/2008

Yo are a living magnet, what you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
-- Brian Tracy
Quote:5/30/2008

Yo are a living magnet, what you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
-- Brian Tracy
Somehow, I am repelled by that notion.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Hi,

Quote:Somehow, I am repelled by that notion.
You're probably just in a spin down state. Next time you go through a metal detector, you'll flip and feel more positive.;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
You're probably just in a spin down state. Next time you go through a metal detector, you'll flip and feel more positive.;)

--Pete
Positively! I have a cold, and its blocking my flow. It has something to do with these spring polar winds blowing around particles, and the lack of sleep is leaving me negatively charged.

Quote:5/27/2008 Bleh haven't gotten this taken care of in a while

You are the average of the five people you spent the most time with
Mr. J. Rohn
Does that include the four voices in my head?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete