Possible Teamspeak Downtime
Tuesday, April 8 between 4:00 AM - 7:00 AM eastern, the server the Lounge resides on will be rebooted. Typically this results in some Teamspeak server downtime. If it goes down, I should have it back up in time for primetime hours that night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As a concession to our customers, your accounts will be credited for one day's service.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Tuesday, April 8 between 4:00 AM - 7:00 AM eastern, the server the Lounge resides on will be rebooted. Typically this results in some Teamspeak server downtime. If it goes down, I should have it back up in time for primetime hours that night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As a concession to our customers, your accounts will be credited for one day's service.

-Bolty

Can I have an ice cream cone instead?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:As a concession to our customers, your accounts will be credited for one day's service.

-Bolty

For this outrage I demand TWO day's service!
Quote:For this outrage I demand TWO day's service!

Tis totally a slap in the face, imo.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:Tis totally a slap in the face, imo.

Thats it! I don't even use your teamspeak server, but I'm fed up, and I'm definitely switching WoW servers in protest!
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Yeah!!!!!!

And just to show you I mean business, Bolty, I made a DONATION!

There!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Back up in time for Terenas raiding!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I demand a refund! :w00t:
--Mav