I remember that some loungers like beer
Here's a solution to your beer's needs. A convenient all-in-one design to keep your brew cool and refreshing.

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2008/04/10/obscu...the-beerbrella/
But will it fit around the beer coozie?

:P

Cheers,

Munk
That's actually a great idea. I know that when I'm out on the deck in the summer I'm always looking for a shady nook to rest my beer.
Quote:That's actually a great idea. I know that when I'm out on the deck in the summer I'm always looking for a shady nook to rest my beer.

I just started going to a personal trainer to get fit (I put in my application for police officer so I want to be in great shape for the physical exams) and am on a strict diet that does NOT include bear:(. I cheated a bit today when I had an omelet with the yolk inside and 2oz of extra meat, oh yeah and about an ounce of cheese. Sigh, oh well.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Hi,

Quote:I just started going to a personal trainer to get fit (I put in my application for police officer so I want to be in great shape for the physical exams) and am on a strict diet that does NOT include bear:(. I cheated a bit today when I had an omelet with the yolk inside and 2oz of extra meat, oh yeah and about an ounce of cheese. Sigh, oh well.
It's said that Roger Bannister trained on beef and beer and the occasional cigarette.;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote: (I put in my application for police officer ...) and am on a strict diet that does NOT include bear
Well, *ahem* .. if you want to be Smokey, maybe you shouldn't eat Smokey

-V
Improprietor
The Forsaken Inn
"Try Our Smokehouse Delicaceum"
Quote:Well, *ahem* .. if you want to be Smokey, maybe you shouldn't eat Smokey

-V
Improprietor
The Forsaken Inn
"Try Our Smokehouse Delicaceum"

Ack.. my bad. Yeah, those bears don't taste all too good anyhow, and a tad bit dangerous to your health too no doubt.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:Here's a solution to your beer's needs. A convenient all-in-one design to keep your brew cool and refreshing.

http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2008/04/10/obscu...the-beerbrella/

I guess this is a nice invention if you drink slow enough to actually have your bottle get to warm before you finish it. Never happened to me though.