WC3/TFT Replay Question
Greetings!

Does anybody know if there are (good) ready-to-use replays of all solo compaigns for both WC3 and TFT?

Thanks in advance!
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
I don't think you can save replays of the campaign maps.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Ok, quick question:

There's a cheat code ("AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs") that gives you an instant victory for a mission. If I use that, do I miss anything regarding the story told in the game?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Ok, quick question:

There's a cheat code ("AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs") that gives you an instant victory for a mission. If I use that, do I miss anything regarding the story told in the game?

Yes as there are story elements mid mission on some of the missions and that cheat takes you to the very end of the mission. You can just do a WhosYourDaddy to go god mode and destroy most missions in 5 to 10 minutes if you want.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Yes as there are story elements mid mission on some of the missions and that cheat takes you to the very end of the mission. You can just do a WhosYourDaddy to go god mode and destroy most missions in 5 to 10 minutes if you want.
That is correct. That reminds me, I should really "do" WC3 again in this way.

That said, every time I've completed the game, properly or otherwise, sometime later a completely unrelated incident requires me to do a reinstall of my OS, and I always forget to backup my WC3 save.

Still, a lot of the good stuff is in the cinematics and interlude maps, so that's an option.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Ok, thanks. I want to go through the whole Frozen Throne stuff before the WotLK beta begins:)
Quote:Ok, thanks. I want to go through the whole Frozen Throne stuff before the WotLK beta begins:)
Fortunately, most of the stuff that's likely to be relative to WotLK is in the Scourge campaign.

You can breeze most of the way through the Night Elf campaign (Though there is a bit of exposition relating to the Frozen Throne near the end), but pretty much everything that happened in the Blood Elf campaign was related to Illidan.

And the bonus Orc campaign has very little relevance whatsoever.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Yup, I noticed that already using the level jump cheat, but thanks:)

Is there anything of the mid-mission stuff that is so good that you should play through the mission using the god mode?
Quote:Yup, I noticed that already using the level jump cheat, but thanks:)

Is there anything of the mid-mission stuff that is so good that you should play through the mission using the god mode?
Can't rightly recall.

That said, you can open up a bonus mission during the Blood Elf campaign: When Vashj and Kael are escaping the prison, look for the three sheep hidden away and click them in the right order ("Baa!" "Ram!" "Ewe!"), which will open up a pretty neat turret defense mission.

Which, in turn, if you manage to complete that you get a special third hero to use on the next mission, which is rescuing Illidan. You may already know that, but it's worth godmoding through the escape mission just to keep the turret defense open and available.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Nice to know, thanks:)
Does anybody know where I can find a good, brief summary of the stories of WarCraft I and II, plus the respective expansions? Thanks!
The best I know of would be WoWWiki:

http://www.wowwiki.com/First_War

http://www.wowwiki.com/Second_War
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk