The Video Game Name Generator
In very much the same vein as They Fight Crime!, I bring you the full <strike>horror</strike> <strike>glory</strike> <strike>horrendous glory</strike> glorious horror of the Video Game Name Generator. Fast, easy, and almost guaranteed to have you thinking that the name you've just rolled is an actual game. Probably in Japan.

And, because this is the Internet, some folks have actually made games based on a random title from this very generator, a collection of them are here (Some NSFW), so if you've ever wanted to play Emo Harvest on The Oregon Trail or Papal Shotgun Gladiator, you can. You weirdo.

Though I must admit, I'm tempted to play Obsessive Compulsive Penguin Simulator.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
The first name it came up with made me think this was all an april fool's joke from you:

<span style="color:#FF0000">Fabulous Furry Through Time!

~Frag :lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
3rd titles the charm:)

<span style="color:red">Mary Kate and Ashley's Unicorn Co-Op

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:In very much the same vein as They Fight Crime!, I bring you the full <strike>horror</strike> <strike>glory</strike> <strike>horrendous glory</strike> glorious horror of the Video Game Name Generator. Fast, easy, and almost guaranteed to have you thinking that the name you've just rolled is an actual game. Probably in Japan.

And, because this is the Internet, some folks have actually made games based on a random title from this very generator, a collection of them are here (Some NSFW), so if you've ever wanted to play Emo Harvest on The Oregon Trail or Papal Shotgun Gladiator, you can. You weirdo.

Though I must admit, I'm tempted to play Obsessive Compulsive Penguin Simulator.

Shameful dance safari.

Let your imagination run wild with that one
Nostalgic Cooking - Total War. I'm there.

Erotic Grizzly Bear Assassins o.O

Last edit I promise.

Transvestite Fantasy in the Bayou
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:In very much the same vein as They Fight Crime!, I bring you the full <strike>horror</strike> <strike>glory</strike> <strike>horrendous glory</strike> glorious horror of the Video Game Name Generator. Fast, easy, and almost guaranteed to have you thinking that the name you've just rolled is an actual game. Probably in Japan.

My #3 was a winner.

Nihilistic Gnome Explosion

and I actually played Obessive Compulsive Pentuin Simulator. The music reminded me a lot of Lords of Magic, it was nice and calming. I liked the concept of the game too. :)

Edit: I found Jester's game!

Canadian Crowbar Commando
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Nostalgic Cooking - Total War. I'm there.

You know, just last week I was decrying the criminal exclusion, from the otherwise pantheistic Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the best character Nintendo has had in a decade...

... Cooking Mama.

-Jester
I just got an email to be in the beta test for

Hindu Quantum Tactics :w00t:

Can't wait to play it, as a killer whale.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Flamboyant Walrus in my Pocket...

I think I've played that before, or was that the night I blacked out on the Ouzo in Amsterdam's red light district?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

"Amish Indian Domination" - For those days when killing zombies isn't quite politically incorrect enough?

"Religious Computer Feud" - Think I've played this one before...

"Go Go Dragon Factory" - Probably my favorite. Starcraft just became obsolete!

"Save Yourself from the Farm Incident" - The possibilities here are truly endless.

"Disney's Sushi in My Pocket" - I think this involves the Little Mermaid but I really don't want to know.
Quote:"Amish Indian Domination" - For those days when killing zombies isn't quite politically incorrect enough?

"Religious Computer Feud" - Think I've played this one before...

"Go Go Dragon Factory" - Probably my favorite. Starcraft just became obsolete!

"Save Yourself from the Farm Incident" - The possibilities here are truly endless.

"Disney's Sushi in My Pocket" - I think this involves the Little Mermaid but I really don't want to know.

Oh my god, I think I just wet myself laughing so hard (that was a joke BTW)! That first one is just wrong, but hilarious nonetheless.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

"Scooby Doo and the Flatulence Smuggler" A true classic to be sure.

EDIT - OMG, some of these are so funny. I just had to add this one:

"Luigi's Nazi Yoga"

LOL, last EDIT, I swear:

"Fatal Nudist Frenzy"

"Sensual Karaoke Camp"
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Four words:

"Naughty Aerobics For Kids"

Damnit and 3 more:

"Occult Tricycle Express"

And More-_-

"The Hunt For the Drug-Dealing Groove"

"War of the Bass - The Next Generation"

"Wacky WWII Fest"
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Japanese Flatulence Mayhem -- I see a subway level, and special ninja super powers made irrelevant...

Erotic Chocobo Challenge -- I'm not sure how the big yellow bird could be made sexy, but it is a challenge.

Unpleasant Night in the Hood -- I think by definition "the hood" implies unpleasantness, but perhaps this is an understated romp into mischief and mayhem.

Hindu Burger Party -- wrong on so many levels, can your tantric hunger strike hold our against the temptations of broiled meaty perfection wafting throughout the apartment complex?

Hip-Hop Scorched Earth College -- and we all know that if Hip-Hop is ever allowed to permeate the hallowed halls of colleges and universities it would be the advent of Armageddon.

Drunken Croquet Roundup -- Hey, why not? Follow that up with Badminton Puke Fest, and Shuffle Board Toilet Hugging.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Golden Underwear in the Sky