What about the PvP forum?
Nano Totems.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
In my experience, PvP forums suck. They breed hostility and will almost always come down to "I want my class to be stronger and yours weaker".
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:In my experience, PvP forums suck. They breed hostility and will almost always come down to "I want my class to be stronger and yours weaker".

Agreed. The attitude of many in PvP does not lead to good forums.
--Mav
Hi,

Quote:Agreed. The attitude of many in PvP does not lead to good forums.
I hate "me, too" posts.

BTW: me, too.

:w00t:

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I'd kick all your asses anyways.
The PvP system in WoW is so hideously out of whack that there's no point. And this is coming from a guy that advocated PvP over PvE for his entire WoW career.

At some point, I realized that WoW will never be capable of being a good PvP game and just moved on.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Hi,

Quote:I'd kick all your asses anyways.
Now, why would you want to do that? I mean, I'd have to politely ask you to apologize to my mule, and you'd just laugh, and I'd have to tell the kid to make four caskets, not three. Can't we all just get along;)

--Pete

Quote:Can't we all just get along;)

--Pete

Yes! I could now make a sig that says:

Can't we all just get along
--Pete

Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:The PvP system in WoW is so hideously out of whack that there's no point. And this is coming from a guy that advocated PvP over PvE for his entire WoW career.

At some point, I realized that WoW will never be capable of being a good PvP game and just moved on.

Yeah. It's totally unplayable. Hideous is surely the right word for it.

Which is why so many million people keep playing it.

-Jester
Hi,

Quote:Yes! I could now make a sig that says:

Can't we all just get along
--Pete

I've always been easy to get along with -- and you'd do well to just agree!:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: Note new sig :whistling:

--Pete

Quote:Yeah. It's totally unplayable. Hideous is surely the right word for it.

Which is why so many million people keep playing it.

-Jester

A lot of people play it for the social aspect more than the game itself, IMO.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:A lot of people play it for the social aspect more than the game itself, IMO.
I remember back in my CS playing days that there were many people who used wall hacks and other cheats to get an unfair advantage. Part and parcel of the PVP game are those who feel they've "one uped" their opponents by using these inequities. Hence, the PVP twink, the Logitech G15 scripted keyboard, the macros for dropping the flag, vanishing, and reappearing with the flag etc...

Considering the complexity and variables involved, Blizzard has done a fair job of trying to keep a character viable across PVP/PVE/Race/Class. There are notable exceptions and over-corrections.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]