The Betrayer has suffered a beating
After 3 years, I finally "caught" up to the raid content this week when my guild defeated Illidan.

[Image: illidan.jpg]

I made a video of the fight. If you've seen other Illidan videos, it probably doesn't contain a lot you haven't seen before, although its shorter and smaller than most. Warning: Noisy victory celebrations at the end contain strong language that may not be safe for work.

Noctis Erus v Illidan - Tidecaller's POV

Illidan's an enjoyable fight, although it turned out to be easier than I expected (I think we killed him on our third full session on him). In terms of "feel", I think Kael'Thas is the closest comparison. As a healer, Illidan didn't feel as demanding in terms of concentration as Kael: the Flames of Azzinoth sections, and the phases where he's in demon form are pretty hectic, but when he was in human form, it was mostly a matter of mashing the Greater Heal button over and over and over. The parasitic shadowfiends are less of a distraction than Kael's flame strikes, phoenixes and mind controlled minions for example.

Now its back to farming the instances to gear up for Sunwell, and even doing some T5 attunement runs so we can replace a few healers who are cutting back their playing time.

Chris
Big congrats!
Grats!
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Congrats! =)
Intolerant monkey.
Congratulations!
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I was going to offer a standard congratulatory message, but I wasn't prepared.

Sorry.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quite the accomplishment. Way to go!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Someone in your guild needs to relax a little. :)

Grats!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.