Possible Foxbat sighting?
I just recently found out about Cryptic's new MMO, Champions Online. From what they're promising it sounds like City of Heroes Squared, and the graphics do look very unique. Not sure how I feel about Jack Emmert being involved with it though. CoX is doing much better now that he's not monkeying with it.

But of more relevance here is what I found on their forum: Foxbat rules there. So what's the deal, Foxbat? Hook a brother up with an Alpha invite! ;)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Quote:But of more relevance here is what I found on their forum: Foxbat rules there. So what's the deal, Foxbat? Hook a brother up with an Alpha invite! ;)
Er... huh... I dunno if it's the same Foxbat you're thinking of, but the one I know spends most of his time in Guild Wars and hasn't ever mentioned Champion's Online.

Kinda makes you wonder just how many Foxbats there are out there.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
Quote:But of more relevance here is what I found on their forum: Foxbat rules there. So what's the deal, Foxbat? Hook a brother up with an Alpha invite! ;)

The Foxbat that you are seeing on the forums is the mascot/villan of the orginal Champions Superhero roleplaying game dating back to around 1981. That character appeared in several short strips inside the game rule books. He would often be used to portray various comedic side bars concerning suble points in the rules sections.
Quote:The Foxbat that you are seeing on the forums is the mascot/villan of the orginal Champions Superhero roleplaying game dating back to around 1981. That character appeared in several short strips inside the game rule books. He would often be used to portray various comedic side bars concerning suble points in the rules sections.

Ah.

You know I never realized how tasty my shoes were... :wacko:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Cranky Kong? :whistling: