For the love of gaming quiz.
I've been playing around with this quiz for the last hour. It appears to be some sort of "i love bees" type marketing site for a game so i feel a bit awkward posting the link here, but it is still fun. And it has a free download for an 8-bit Weapon song download (which is cracking me up).

Check it out:

For the love of gaming.

My best score so far is 12 out of 15. (new high score is 14. SO close!!! arghghghghgh.)

(I'm not sure if this is appropriate to link the site or not so feel free to BA-lete if it is mods. I just thought some people here might get a kick out of it.)
That's fun. Without resorting to cheating, I seem to score around 8 pretty consistently. My general ignorance with regards to MMOs and fighters makes for some misses on things that other people would find very easy. I'm sure my scores would be lower if not for the large portion of NES-based questions. If the fighter questions were about Double Dragon I might even have a chance at them. :shuriken:
Quote:I've been playing around with this quiz for the last hour. It appears to be some sort of "i love bees" type marketing site for a game so i feel a bit awkward posting the link here, but it is still fun. And it has a free download for an 8-bit Weapon song download (which is cracking me up).

Check it out:

For the love of gaming.

My best score so far is 12 out of 15.

(I'm not sure if this is appropriate to link the site or not so feel free to BA-lete if it is mods. I just thought some people here might get a kick out of it.)

Manged to match your score, but not your time. Tough in parts, some tricky questions there.

Any quiz that asks me what the real name of the Death Angel from Police Quest is commands my respect.

Pure comedy question: What's Bomberman's name? (Uh, Bomberman?)

-Jester
Very cute. I miss all the Everquest questions, and most of the meta-gaming ones (as in names of real people and such).:)
I got 15/15 on my first try, although I must say I got some huge luck in my favor. The first two questions were "How many rows of blocks can you clear with a single block in Tetris" and "What's the name of Mario's brother?" Maybe they all start that easy, but at the end I got two questions I didn't know (7th Guest, and some game I don't think was even mentioned by name) and guessed correctly on both of them.