I'm feeling pretty disillusioned with Leatherworking
Quote:Try talking directly to some of the guilds that have farmed Hyjal/BT for a while. After the enormous grind of gathering 225 hearts for their shadow resistance sets, and roughly 80 more for everyone's craftables, they really have little use for them.

You'll likely pay through the nose, if you aren't purchasing in bulk, but it's something.
Well, managed to secure the pattern. Now for the Hearts.

Out of curiosity, what is a fair (or even fairly extortionate) price for them? I've been asking about on my server and practically no one knows of a fair and decent price for the things. Closest thing to a price I've seen so far is 500g for one.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
500g sounds about right... but I haven't gone looking for them, so I can't say for sure. :/

WoWHead has an average buyout price of 450g, but it's somewhat unreliable.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
I've paid 350g for one Heart of Darkness when I bought five (didn't know the seller/guild personally).
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Well, managed to secure the pattern. Now for the Hearts.

Out of curiosity, what is a fair (or even fairly extortionate) price for them? I've been asking about on my server and practically no one knows of a fair and decent price for the things. Closest thing to a price I've seen so far is 500g for one.

My server (Gorefiend) has 7 guilds who have killed Illidan, or are making attempts on him.

I've paid 950 for 4 hearts sold by the most progressed guild... Although they also had two stacks of 20 hearts for 2100 gold.

On Tichondrius, Hearts went for 250g each about three months ago. Then again, 15 guilds there have killed Illidan.

On your server... It seems that 2 horde, and 1 alliance guild have beaten the Mother. I'd consider myself lucky if I could get hearts for less then 500g each.