Solarian down on Terenas
No picture yet (I'll have to upload it tonight and edit it in), but I thought I'd throw this post up so that people could follow our progress. After a few issues with instant-raid-death, we knocked off Solarian to finish off our evening, yesterday! This fight really DOES come down to not screwing up! :lol:
-TheDragoon
YOU ARE THE BOMB! (TBC style.)

Grats :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:No picture yet (I'll have to upload it tonight and edit it in), but I thought I'd throw this post up so that people could follow our progress. After a few issues with instant-raid-death, we knocked off Solarian to finish off our evening, yesterday! This fight really DOES come down to not screwing up! :lol:

Grats!
Grats Lurkers =)

Now feel free to share all of your research and lessons learned after Friday's Kael attempts.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Whee! Yay guys!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:This fight really DOES come down to not screwing up!

And below 20% really is a pure tank and spank. The last 20% was easier than Maulgar when the adds are dead. Way easier. It makes me wonder why they even put that phase in.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:And below 20% really is a pure tank and spank. The last 20% was easier than Maulgar when the adds are dead. Way easier. It makes me wonder why they even put that phase in.

I really enjoy that phase. Its kind of nifty, and its always nice to be able to just tank and spank a boss for any period of time these days;)
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
No kidding, relaxing now and then and letting the DPS rip loose is such a nice change of pace.

Big congrats, guys!
Congrats again! Now go work on Kael. He's fun! Tricky but fun.

And perhaps a useful tip for clearing the trash to Kael: polymorph and fear are your friends (even on the targets you're currently trying to kill - constant sheeping messes with their spellcasting).