PTR spirit regen model
Quote:I guess you are talking about ones that can be made by a jewel crafter since I know a few druids and priest that were hitting heroic Bot to stock up on Imperial Tanzanite or is that not even high end enough? I realize that it is only 1 spirit better than a purified shadow pearl but I also admit I still only operate in the blue and heroic drop world when it comes to gems.
I threw two such Tanzanites in my T5 shoulders on patch day, but I don't like how you have to drop down to +9 healing to get the +spirit. And yes, I realize that with Spiritual Guidance and the like, the +5 spirit makes up the difference, but...

You can get +22 heal red gems, and +10 spirit blue gems. Thus, there really should be a +11 heal/+5 spirit purple gem, and there isn't. Just not sure why Blizzard didn't do this. The Hyjal/BT/soon-to-be-heroic-badge gems are higher itemlevels than the heroic instance gems, yet the best gem for healing Priests is a heroic instance gem. That ain't right. That's the crux of my argument, basically.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I expect to be getting a shadow priest less in future unless the fight is really, really, really demanding on healers. Fully buffed I think was around 1100/400-something mana regen last night.

Gem-wise, unless the socket bonus is particularly desirable I think I'll be choosing mostly Teardrop Crimson Spinels. The regen gems simply aren't as desirable at the moment.

Earring of Soulful Meditation? The thing is like a "mini-vate" right now. In Hyjal I was using it between trash pulls instead of drinking.
Quote:Earring of Soulful Meditation? The thing is like a "mini-vate" right now. In Hyjal I was using it between trash pulls instead of drinking.

Next week in Hyjal, equip earring + bangle for Rage trash, then stand next to Jaina and ask for an innervate, then use both trinkets...

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Next week in Hyjal, equip earring + bangle for Rage trash, then stand next to Jaina and ask for an innervate, then use both trinkets...
...and be human for the +spirit racial...

It would make a nice screenshot.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
My priest is human, but I don't have the Bangle. I still may try to get an OMGREGEN screenie next time I'm there though.:)
We were in Hyjal last night, so I got my screenie. I think the results speak for themselves.:)

[Image: omgregen.jpg]