Hydross, Leotheras and Fathom Lord Down on Stormrage!
Heh. I posted in the wrong forum earlier.

After a lengthy raiding hiatus we returned with a vengeance:

Hydross down on 1/28 followed in quick succession with Leotheras killed on February 2nd and Fathom Lord Karathess biting the big one tonight on February 4th!

Hydross kill shot

Leo kill shot - borrowed from Lighthawk.

Hydross kill shot - will edit once I can upload a picture to my server. *bonks ftp*
Gratz! I knew if you guys could just get organized again you would crush stuff. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Yep! 3 new bosses down in 2 locks is amazing progress. We'd seen Hydross before, but we beat Leo our first time ever getting to him, and we'd only had 2 very bad pulls of Karathress after the Leo kill before the Karathress kill. Excellent work!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Congratulations!

I'm glad to hear things are sailing along once again over on the Alliance side of things.

-Jester
Awesome, grats guys!
Congrats! :)
-TheDragoon
I am so friggin proud of you guys. Keep it up. Morogrim is scared.

Now that you can talk to Olum, who was being tortured by Karathress, you can complete that part of the questline and get your Ashtongue cowl. This lets you look insanely cool the next time you enter Tempest Keep: the Eye.

As evidence, and to feed my ego, I present:

[Image: wow131.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I am so, so pro... wait, no I'm not! You suck and you have far too little gnomage! Small stature can still equal big boy! Lochnar wants to play too! End gnome persecution, gnomes of Azeroth unite!

;):lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
FLK and Leo are harder fights IMO. Tidewanker should go down very quickly for you.;)
I hear ya, Brother Broken.;)

[Image: Broken.jpg]
~Not all who wander are lost...~