Mythos Beta Invites
Quote:PM me your email and I'll invite you.

Thank you for the offer. But wouldn't you know it, just yesterday I got an official invite. I'll see everyone in Uld!
Was there another invite left over? Im looking to do the robin hood type thing and whichever forum i happen to get a invite, all my future invites will go to the forum. whiteyshaboo@hotmail.com is the email, If there isnt, no biggy.
Quote:This Thursday, Mythos beta testers were given two invites to hand out to friends. If any of you guys have been unable to get into the Mythos beta, and would like an invite, I have two available to give out. Just throw me a PM.

Anyone else who has available invites can of course post on this thread as well.

can i have one of your invite plz im a big fan of hack'n slash

fredfortin7@hotmail.com

tks in advance
Quote:This Thursday, Mythos beta testers were given two invites to hand out to friends. If any of you guys have been unable to get into the Mythos beta, and would like an invite, I have two available to give out. Just throw me a PM.

Anyone else who has available invites can of course post on this thread as well.

Ive been seeking an invite for weeks! Please help me:)

maxturk@gmail.com is my email!
thank you!!
Hey there! I am looking for an invite for some time now would u be so kind passing one to me? thx!

makanja1976@hotmail.com

THANKS in advance :D
The invite system was unfortunately scrapped along with the site redesign a month or so ago. The only people with invites to toss around are the devs. So if you want in, you should sign up on the main Mythos page and hope for the best (or open beta).
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->