My plasma matrix just won't recursively artifice
I've been building a stasis generation modulator in my laundry room in my spare time. I got the plans online, and most of it has been fairly easy to follow. I really want this thing to work, because I can't seem to find a decent Patriform in local stores that can output more than 31.2 AuGs for less than $20. One guy was selling 12.0 units for $69.99, but that's highway robbery as far as I'm concerned. There's a place in the US that sells them for $14, but they don't ship to Canada.

So far I've got the liquoshim shell assembled and the Hertz field amplifier installed. The maxellation surface was tricky, but doable. Everything checks out to this point. The temperature of the cylinder core is under 12, which I think is well within tolerances.

I just can't seem to get the stupid plasmat to artifice correctly. It works fine for one round, then stops dead.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?
Don't leave the door open for so long.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I've been building a stasis generation modulator in my laundry room in my spare time. I got the plans online, and most of it has been fairly easy to follow. I really want this thing to work, because I can't seem to find a decent Patriform in local stores that can output more than 31.2 AuGs for less than $20. One guy was selling 12.0 units for $69.99, but that's highway robbery as far as I'm concerned. There's a place in the US that sells them for $14, but they don't ship to Canada.

So far I've got the liquoshim shell assembled and the Hertz field amplifier installed. The maxellation surface was tricky, but doable. Everything checks out to this point. The temperature of the cylinder core is under 12, which I think is well within tolerances.

I just can't seem to get the stupid plasmat to artifice correctly. It works fine for one round, then stops dead.

I'm no mechanician, but how's the connection to the flux capacitor? Perhaps adjust it with a hyperspanner with an oscillation of 4.7 millicrix?
What kind of power supply are you using? If you're using an unreliable or insufficient source of energy, a dip in the juice your modulator is getting could cause a node to backlog at a critical module junction, resulting in the recursive collapse you describe.

Maybe a bit more info would help us pinpoint the problem. What kind of output are you getting from the first round of artificing? Which sampling method are you using for the monopole indeterminacy feed? A chi-square distribution would wreck you from square one, so make sure your Faraday cage is properly installed around your liquichem hex, or you'll be getting all kinds of low-grade ambient noise mixed in with your EMF readings.

Finally, are you using fixed reciprocating seals, or the more conventional rotaries on your core/shell jausts?
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Quote:I'm no mechanician, but how's the connection to the flux capacitor? Perhaps adjust it with a hyperspanner with an oscillation of 4.7 millicrix?
I'm still trying to understand how the Millenium Falcon was equipped with "alluvial dampers", because I don't think fiddling with the dust trap is going to be of much help when an Imperial Star Destroyer is hot on your tail...

PS: Okay, an alluvial damper is actually a silt-settling trough. But why would a Corellian freighter be equipped with a silt trough? "Dust trap" makes more sense, but I don't recall any scenes from Smokey and the Bandit where Burt Reynolds ekes out enough power to evade Jackie Gleason by swapping out the air filter on his Pontiac.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I've been building a stasis generation modulator in my laundry room in my spare time. I got the plans online, and most of it has been fairly easy to follow. I really want this thing to work, because I can't seem to find a decent Patriform in local stores that can output more than 31.2 AuGs for less than $20. One guy was selling 12.0 units for $69.99, but that's highway robbery as far as I'm concerned. There's a place in the US that sells them for $14, but they don't ship to Canada.

Times like these call for the big guns...

Time to type with my head.

afv sd;gb s'[rnbWJVS 'DS
A ASASDA
BASDVASFBAR
eabnsgnsfn smbanbaklsvnas
'dvarasvaf
v

There. Seek the wisdom within the words and you'll have no problem fixing that faulty plasmat artifice.

Cheers,

Munk

DeeBye, what variance are you running on the back side? And did you try Newegg.com for the Patriform?
See you in Town,
-Z
I finally got it working. Thanks for the advice.
(03-05-2018, 05:30 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I finally got it working. Thanks for the advice.

Wash dark colors separately.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(03-05-2018, 05:30 AM)DeeBye Wrote: I finally got it working. Thanks for the advice.

Let me guess, you plugged it in?
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I feel your pain on the Patriform. It's a big inhibition to progress on many of my projects. BTW, the $14 ones are substandard and blow out after a few hours, yielding an over pressure of about 20000 pascals. So, contrary to popular advice, leave the window cracked to avoid structural collapse. I know they are out of your price range, but have you considered tokamaks?

Here is what I modelled mine after. There is the continual issue of finding/keeping liquid helium. Bother.

Critical to tune your OO.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=308]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Or... do you... with your turbo encabulator?

Because I do...
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]