Lurker Holiday RetroRaid
Please sign up here if you would like to raid Molten Core on Saturday 12/29/07. Invites - 7ish. Start - 7:30.

There were some who signed up at CA, but as it is borked, I don't know who you were, so kindly sign up again here.

Tal is our RAid Leader on Shalandrax.

Give your Name and the class of the toon you would like to bring with his/her name if it is not your main.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
lochnareallyneedsaraidbecauseheisoboredsittinginhischairwithislegsupplayinghglandnowthemythosbetawhichisreallyshapingupsoyoushouldcheckitoutagainifyoutrieditpreviouslybeforethecurrentversion
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
sign me up with Myrrian. I can take another if there is a different need such as a traq shot.
In with Hykim.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I could bring either Skybreak (level 63 Warrior) or Liska (level 70 Druid) along, depending upon how retro we want... ;) I assume we won't have a full 40, so Liska might be more useful, but whatever we feel like. :)

Annie will be available on Anniez (level 62? Priest)

EDIT: Oh, I should mention that Skybreak is a mere 1 Molten Core from Exalted with the waterlords. That amused me when I realized that, the other day. Once she gets to Exalted, she'll be able to pick up the Bindings of the Windseeker, right? :)
-TheDragoon
I should be around, unless something comes up. Tufty can use the scrying goggles. >_>

Lorecraft should be on right around 730. If there is room, I'd like to give it a shotola!

10 FR... lol.
Be there with Angelique, maybe 64 by then
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
This sounds awesome....

I would like to attend on my Frost Mage, Kamidogu lvl 63 (almost 64).

My wife and son would like to join in on the fun on their rogues. Pequena lvl 63 and Kabrone lvl 70.

-Arrock
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
deathkillah
destro lock
available

or

tapdog
combat sword rogue
available
That was nice to see MC at warp speed, thanks so much for the end of year fun!
Bevock - 85 Paladin - Stormrage
525 Mining 525 Blacksmith