Is CarpeAurum borked?
CarpeAurum seems to have sploded. When I use my normal link to the forums over there, I get:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /backup/tmphome/carpeaur/public_html/mainfile.php on line 75
I don't see how it could be on my end, but I would have thought someone else would have said something. Attempts to get to the front page or any pages I can Google result in other similar error messages. I hope it isn't too big a headache for Unca D and it isn't indicative of other problems.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:CarpeAurum seems to have sploded. When I use my normal link to the forums over there, I get:

I don't see how it could be on my end, but I would have thought someone else would have said something. Attempts to get to the front page or any pages I can Google result in other similar error messages. I hope it isn't too big a headache for Unca D and it isn't indicative of other problems.

Looks like
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /backup/tmphome/carpeaur/public_html/mainfile.php on line 75
from where I sit, Loch.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:CarpeAurum seems to have sploded. When I use my normal link to the forums over there, I get:

Gah! You beat me to the punch! It is not you. It's hosed hard, Jon will find it eventually and fix it. LOL

My post which was late and can be moved or deleted.

Bah... Its been down for a couple of days now. Apparently only Darian can fix - but he's MIA..

Quote:Bah... Its been down for a couple of days now. Apparently only Darian can fix - but he's MIA..

He's been gotten ahold of. He had no idea a problem had popped up. It seems that his bittorrent flooded his server, causing some kind of overload. But he knows it's not working atm.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Well, something is happening there. It must have recognized me because, when I checked it just now, it said "You are so cool..." so, not only is it seemingly coming back to life, it has also become intelligent!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."