Happy Holidays, everyone!
[Image: wow127.jpg]

[Image: wow128.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Chunky!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:[Image: wow127.jpg]

-Bolty

My eyes! My eyes! THEY BLEED!
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
That picture is the definition of Frump!

I am going to have nightmares for weeks:)
[Image: Christmaskiss.jpg]

And some happy holidays right back at'cha!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:-Bolty

I like it. That's a woman with confidence, and confidence is sexy. :) Besides that's not flab, that's all muscle. She's in shape, just because it's dwarven doesn't mean it's unpleasent.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Oh dear god...

You're getting good with Photoshop or whatever you use to edit the screenshots, though:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
And I thought I had my dose at Dark Legacy comics

The burning... gah...
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
Quote:Chunky!
And there is something wrong with chunky?!:angry:

Some prefer the meat to the bones!:D
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:And there is something wrong with chunky?!:angry:

Some prefer the meat to the bones!:D

I'm chunky. Trust me. You don't want to see me in that outfit. :P
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Hotpants were not meant to have that much horizon.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:-Bolty

:wub:
Quote:...just because it's dwarven doesn't mean it's unpleasent.
Yes, yes it does...
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:And some happy holidays right back at'cha!
You seriously need to eat a sandwich. Or two. You look like a stiff breeze could knock you over. Forget those Jared Subway sandwiches; we're talking BEEF with a side of beef topped with beef. Go get you some child-bearing hips and come back, then we'll talk.

So Cosmo says I'm fat. Well, I ain't down with that.

Loch, GG: keep fighting the good fight! Tauren chicks are hot too!*

-Bolty

*Am I serious? I guess you'll never know, will you? In the meantime, keep looking for Hot Stuff Cleo™ whenever you're buzzing around Shattrath!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I like it. That's a woman with confidence, and confidence is sexy. :) Besides that's not flab, that's all muscle. She's in shape, just because it's dwarven doesn't mean it's unpleasent.
Round is a shape. :wub:
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
While I prefer curves over sticks, there's such a thing as "too much".
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:[Image: wow127.jpg]

-Bolty

Yikes! Both hot and un-hot at the same time. Happy Hol0daze!!
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all the Lurkers out there! I have been surfing these forums since the Diablo days and am always happy to read your threads. Enjoy gaming with friends on into 2008!

I might post an image myself but can you imagine what a dwarf male looks like in that outfit?:blink:
Quote:Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all the Lurkers out there! I have been surfing these forums since the Diablo days and am always happy to read your threads. Enjoy gaming with friends on into 2008!

I might post an image myself but can you imagine what a dwarf male looks like in that outfit?:blink:

I only know of one dwarf male willing to try that outfit out, and I've stopped playing the game....:P
Quote:I might post an image myself but can you imagine what a dwarf male looks like in that outfit?:blink:

Its a Santa suit for males (full leggings and full jacket)