Sinfest
Anyone else read/follow SinFest, Tatsuya Ishida's heaven-and-hell webcomic? It's one of my faves. I was hooked from the first strip, a funny take on Peanuts that sets the tone for the whole series.

This comic made me think of the Lurker Lounge. I can't imagine why. Warning: not safe for work due to foul language.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I really like his kanji morphs. :)
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Quote:Anyone else read/follow SinFest, Tatsuya Ishida's heaven-and-hell webcomic? It's one of my faves. I was hooked from the first strip, a funny take on Peanuts that sets the tone for the whole series.

This comic made me think of the Lurker Lounge. I can't imagine why. Warning: not safe for work due to foul language.

-Bolty

I've been reading Sinfest for a while now, and really enjoy it. I thought the world would end when 'Nique started coming around to Slick's "charms," but it looks like that crisis has been averted. I also enjoy the front page messages, but it seems to have been longer than usual since the last update.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
My favourite webcomic is Perry Bible Fellowship.
I catchup on sinfest.net whenever I can. Love the series, not safe for work though. Love www.sexylosers.com too, and that's DEFINITELY not safe for work.
Quote:Anyone else read/follow SinFest, Tatsuya Ishida's heaven-and-hell webcomic? It's one of my faves. I was hooked from the first strip, a funny take on Peanuts that sets the tone for the whole series.

-Bolty

I have to read them in order (except for the one you posted). It took til the 25th strip to convince me of the strip's worth:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=25

That made me LOL, thx Bolty.

I think the police strip you show applies to a lot of forums not just this one. I personally would like to display the one I just listed ("I'm EVIL") anytime a self-proclaimed badarse appears.

-V
Improprietor
The Forsaken Inn
"Located not far from more desirable destinations!"
Well, thought to jump for a quick glance and just couldn't shut up...

If we're talking about webcomics in general, I think www.xkcd.com is probably the best I've seen
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"