A nomination for a Darwin award
This caught my eye today. Man Killed By Alligator While Running From Police

Now if only we could figure out how to get serial rapists and child molesters to run though alligator infested waters. Good for humanity, and good for the environment.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:This caught my eye today. Man Killed By Alligator While Running From Police

Now if only we could figure out how to get serial rapists and child molesters to run though alligator infested waters. Good for humanity, and good for the environment.

Too bad those same gators have assisted criminals in disposing other bodies with more frequency. But it is nice to see the crocs come out on the good-guy's side this time:)

Cheers,

Munk
Quote:This caught my eye today. Man Killed By Alligator While Running From Police

Ha, this guy is so not getting the award. My nominee would kick his ass (if they would both be still alive of course)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311198,00.html

Guy gets caught in ex-girlfriends cat door trying to enter the house and does not survive.
Why do 90% of the crazy FARK-worthy news stories occur in Florida?
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
I imagine someone has already made a photoshop of this, something on the lines of a picture of an aligator, and "pwned" stuck on it.:P

Quote:Now if only we could figure out how to get serial rapists and child molesters to run though alligator infested waters. Good for humanity, and good for the environment.

It would be a good obstacle course for them to pass-- every day.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Quote:Now if only we could figure out how to get serial rapists and child molesters to run though alligator infested waters. Good for humanity, and good for the environment.

We do...it's called prison with guards that let the general prison populous know what they're in for. Average life expectancy for a child molester in prison once their crime is known is about 2 months (rapists tend to get raped over and over in prison). Even murders think there are some things that you just shouldn't do.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I imagine someone has already made a photoshop of this, something on the lines of a picture of an aligator, and "pwned" stuck on it.:P

I did a Google image search for "alligator pwned" and this was one of the page 1 options:

[Image: 536357939_ecfba9359f_o.jpg]

Umm, okay?
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Quote:Why do 90% of the crazy FARK-worthy news stories occur in Florida?

Have you ever been down here? It's effing crazy how dumb some of these people are.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:Have you ever been down here? It's effing crazy how dumb some of these people are.

Stupid knows no bounds for location. I don't know if Pete or TD ever heard or remember a story that occured up in the PNW, but a couple of hunters were coming back from a hunting trip and they saw a bear on the other side of ditch that ran along the side of a road. The ditch was fairly deep (about 15 to 20 feet with a 45 degree or so incline. The hunters stop, one pulled out the rifle they had been using to kill phesant (a 22 caliber) and shot the bear. Needless the say, a 22 caliber shot at a bear is going to piss it off instead of actually injure it, so it started charging down the ditch on the opposite side and was beginning to charge up the side where the Hunters were and the other Hunter pulled out a 45 and shot the bear at close range killing it. His friend was a canidate for the Darwin award if he hadn't killed the bear his friend pissed off.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.