Leaving WoW
Hey guys, I know you all haven't seen me on much lately, went on vacation to Georgia and well, I've been doing some thinking. Right now trying to focus on school, a new career, and a loving girlfriend I'm planning to marry in the near future, I just don't have the time or energy to devote to this game.

So it is with great regret that I must inform you that I won't be renewing my subscription. I've loved playing with Lurkers for the past... what, year and a half now or so? But well, I just think its time. Take care you all, I'll keep on lurking, you keep on pwning!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:Hey guys, I know you all haven't seen me on much lately, went on vacation to Georgia and well, I've been doing some thinking. Right now trying to focus on school, a new career, and a loving girlfriend I'm planning to marry in the near future, I just don't have the time or energy to devote to this game.

So it is with great regret that I must inform you that I won't be renewing my subscription. I've loved playing with Lurkers for the past... what, year and a half now or so? But well, I just think its time. Take care you all, I'll keep on lurking, you keep on pwning!

All the best to you and I hope things work well for you. It's been fun playing with you and if things ever change I'm sure we'll still be around for awhile playing with our crack. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:All the best to you and I hope things work well for you. It's been fun playing with you and if things ever change I'm sure we'll still be around for awhile playing with our crack. :)

<Doesn't want to know about any cracks GG is playing with>

And Urza, good luck in whatever you do. Girlfriends are trouble, you know, right? I married mine almost 16 years ago, and she's *still* a lot of trouble after all this time.:D:wub:

WoW's just a game, and I'm contemplating where I'm going with it, myself.
--Mav
And here I thought it was another "Leaving for HGL" post.

Leaving for HGL: :(

Leaving for girlfriend/fiancee: :D

Good luck, and (early) congrats!
Best of luck and many hugs to you.

We'll be here if you end up coming back. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Best of luck and many hugs to you.

We'll be here if you end up coming back. :)

He will. The only way to quit WoW for good is to replace with another game that's equally addicting:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Sounds like a very good choice, Uz. I wish you success; the very best!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
It's been fun playing with you Urza, take care of yourself!
Farewell.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
We'll miss you. Even though I didn't have a ton of time playing with you I enjoyed learning from a fellow warlock.
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

Can I have your stuff?

~Frag :)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Can I have your stuff?

~Frag :)

NEVAR! Taking it all to the grave!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:NEVAR! Taking it all to the grave!

WHAT?? I thought you said you were getting married, not dying! zomg!
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:WHAT?? I thought you said you were getting married, not dying! zomg!

And the difference is what exactly? :D

/vanish
~Frag
Quote:And the difference is what exactly? :D

/vanish
~Frag
Oh, Tooooooooorrrrrrrrrri. I've got something to show you! *points up*
Intolerant monkey.
<span style="color:#442200">You weren't supposed to see that!

~Frag :shuriken:
Quote:Hey guys, I know you all haven't seen me on much lately, went on vacation to Georgia and well, I've been doing some thinking. Right now trying to focus on school, a new career, and a loving girlfriend I'm planning to marry in the near future, I just don't have the time or energy to devote to this game.

All the best, Urza. We'll miss you.

See you around on the forums!

-Jester
I's sneaky. :shuriken:
Intolerant monkey.
I pondered what to say for a while, but I think the best is just that I'll miss playing with you, chatting in game but I hope things go great. Best wishes! :)
-TheDragoon
Take care, best of luck, love and happiness, and best wishes.

Mist