Rolls Royces, Bentleys, and Marble Toilets ... Oh My
Recently I saw an article about the feds investigating the practices of several televangelist organizations. Apparently, they had been purchasing all sorts of interesting items for their "pastors" and their families. Things like 2 Rolls Royces, Bentleys, and a $23,000 Toilet (that gives new meaning to the term "Throne":P) Now what one would do with a marble toilet is beyond me ... I hope that it's just the lid that is marble... can't imagine a bowl of the porous stone which can't withstand acid cleaners.
:o

I for one am shocked. Shocked I tell you!
This hopefully doesn't rate as news for anyone.

"Send lots money to this bank account and get something intangible/of negligible value in return!" If that doesn't start ringing your scammer alerts then nothing will.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I would love to have an Rolls Royces too but I would like to buy it with my money.....I want to work for everything I have.
Quote:Recently I saw an article about the feds investigating the practices of several televangelist organizations. Apparently, they had been purchasing all sorts of interesting items for their "pastors" and their families. Things like 2 Rolls Royces, Bentleys, and a $23,000 Toilet (that gives new meaning to the term "Throne":P) Now what one would do with a marble toilet is beyond me ... I hope that it's just the lid that is marble... can't imagine a bowl of the porous stone which can't withstand acid cleaners.

Sooo warm... so comfy... ARRRGGGHHH ERRRRRR AHHHHHHRRRGGH. :w00t: