Cube recipe Dupes?
I heard that you can make GG dupes from cube recipe by having specific requirements like Gold in stash and such and such. I don't believe it exists and I highly doubt it, but I'm asking to check if anyone else knows anything about this.

What I mean by "GG Dupes" is items that have similar properties and affixes from the horadric cube recipe.. if there is such a recipe. That is what i'm asking if anyone knows. If you do, feel free to answer.

*Idiots trying to show off they think its wrong will be ignored:)(ez get a life)
Quote:I heard that you can make GG dupes from cube recipe by having specific requirements like Gold in stash and such and such. I don't believe it exists and I highly doubt it, but I'm asking to check if anyone else knows anything about this.

Try google. What your describing makes zero sense first off. Secondly, unless this is an exploit people can avoid by knowing more about it, it's best left unsaid. The LL is a sanctuary of non-cheaters, and while devious programs may be discussed, talking about how to work them certainly is not! It sounds to me in your post your asking for more information in an attempt to understand how this works, but why? To avoid being duped yourself? Unless you have solid evidence that can prevent lurkers from being duped themselves, I'd suggest refraining from talking about "how" this possible hack works on these forums. If your just curious if there is such a thing then I guess thats another story; I never heard of it, but so long as theres money to be made off of Ebay, duping methods will always be coming out, so...
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:Try google. What your describing makes zero sense first off. Secondly, unless this is an exploit people can avoid by knowing more about it, it's best left unsaid. The LL is a sanctuary of non-cheaters, and while devious programs may be discussed, talking about how to work them certainly is not! It sounds to me in your post your asking for more information in an attempt to understand how this works, but why? To avoid being duped yourself? Unless you have solid evidence that can prevent lurkers from being duped themselves, I'd suggest refraining from talking about "how" this possible hack works on these forums. If your just curious if there is such a thing then I guess thats another story; I never heard of it, but so long as theres money to be made off of Ebay, duping methods will always be coming out, so...

Ah bugger. I guess my dreams of duping my cracked sashes has gone up in flames.

Shucks.
Quote:I heard that you can make GG dupes
Isn't one more than enough? :D
~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Try google. What your describing makes zero sense first off. Secondly, unless this is an exploit people can avoid by knowing more about it, it's best left unsaid. The LL is a sanctuary of non-cheaters, and while devious programs may be discussed, talking about how to work them certainly is not! It sounds to me in your post your asking for more information in an attempt to understand how this works, but why? To avoid being duped yourself? Unless you have solid evidence that can prevent lurkers from being duped themselves, I'd suggest refraining from talking about "how" this possible hack works on these forums. If your just curious if there is such a thing then I guess thats another story; I never heard of it, but so long as theres money to be made off of Ebay, duping methods will always be coming out, so...

You seem to misunderstand. I came across this believing is some big secret for some individuals. So, don't go assuming it's hacking. Try to pay attention and stop looking for things to turn down.
Quote:You seem to misunderstand. I came across this believing is some big secret for some individuals. So, don't go assuming it's hacking. Try to pay attention and stop looking for things to turn down.

You post a question, using the loaded word 'dupes' and you are taken aback by the response here? :unsure:

You can't have been lurking long. :) If you had 'paid attention' you would know that was a stupid question to ask here.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Quote:You seem to misunderstand. I came across this believing is some big secret for some individuals. So, don't go assuming it's hacking. Try to pay attention and stop looking for things to turn down.

You post here, asking about dupes, and wonder when you get a less-than-welcoming response? You need to lurk longer and/or explain your intentions better.

--Mav
Admin
--Mav