Hey look, it's Skandranon
Why didn't you tell us, man?

Heehee.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Why didn't you tell us, man?

Heehee.

-Bolty

I missed the name by like nine minutes on release day.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Quote:Why didn't you tell us, man?

Heehee.

-Bolty

Skan, you know you always have a home with Lurkers, if CM is treating you badly. We'd be thrilled to treat you badly right here!;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
<span style="color:#FF0000">WOW, MAJOR BRAIN FART! I am so confused looking at this.:wacko:Am I wrong in remembering that Skan had a Skan to accompany Rylea when Skan never had an actual Skan?! I would have bet 300 gold that Skan had a Skan! (Of course, I actually couldn't have because the 300 gold actually belongs to CleoB who has it tied up rotating through the mail system.:whistling:)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:<span style="color:#FF0000">WOW, MAJOR BRAIN FART! I am so confused looking at this.:wacko:Am I wrong in remembering that Skan had a Skan to accompany Rylea when Skan never had an actual Skan?! I would have bet 300 gold that Skan had a Skan! (Of course, I actually couldn't have because the 300 gold actually belongs to CleoB who has it tied up rotating through the mail system.:whistling:)

What's a Skan without a Skan, but really - I don't underskand.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:What's a Skan without a Skan, but really - I don't underskand.
What I am reading here says that Skan never had a Skandranon character in WoW, at least on Stormrage, and I would have sworn up and down that he did. Major brain fart!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
He sadly did not.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:What I am reading here says that Skan never had a Skandranon character in WoW, at least on Stormrage, and I would have sworn up and down that he did. Major brain fart!

No skan for Skan!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!