For the people who still have faith in AV
This mod reports people who have little damage or healing compared to their bonus honor. You can configure it as to what is reportable (when compared to the average for that amount of bonus honor) and how much credit you give a flag cap.

Now this mod as downloaded isn't likely to do much. You should modify it to say in Cattleprod.lua "SendChatMessage(name .. "is AFK", "BATTLEGROUND");" after the "ReportPlayerIsPVPAFK(name);"

This will let the whole BG know who isn't playing... on the other hand it will get you a fair bit of hate for some reason.

Quote:This mod reports people who have little damage or healing compared to their bonus honor. You can configure it as to what is reportable (when compared to the average for that amount of bonus honor) and how much credit you give a flag cap.

Now this mod as downloaded isn't likely to do much. You should modify it to say in Cattleprod.lua "SendChatMessage(name .. "is AFK", "BATTLEGROUND");" after the "ReportPlayerIsPVPAFK(name);"

This will let the whole BG know who isn't playing... on the other hand it will get you a fair bit of hate for some reason.

Fun with reporting...this past weekend I did a fair amount of WSG on my newly respecc'd mortal strike warrior. As most of the games had no healers (well there were folks with healing spells but weren't using them) and given my penchant for removing the healers first I spent a fair amount of time waiting to rez in the graveyard.

I got reported for afk. :blink:
Quote:I got reported for afk. :blink:
*nod* I've had AV's where I've spent more time waiting to rez on Tiga than I have had playing... and all I was really waiting to rez for is to Charge>Bloodrage>Intim. Shout>Profit!!

Otoh, things seem to have changed at least in Terenas's Battle Group. Last night my ROGUE was being spam healed by an elemental shaman as I went toe-to-toe with a paladin & warlock combo in AV. Groovy.B)

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:*nod* I've had AV's where I've spent more time waiting to rez on Tiga than I have had playing... and all I was really waiting to rez for is to Charge>Bloodrage>Intim. Shout>Profit!!

Otoh, things seem to have changed at least in Terenas's Battle Group. Last night my ROGUE was being spam healed by an elemental shaman as I went toe-to-toe with a paladin & warlock combo in AV. Groovy.B)

~Frag

Yes, I actually took Fazuul into AV a few times the other night, and for three matches in a row, I tanked all the major NPC's. The Lt's in the bunkers, Balinda, and Vanndar, and never died once. We also won all the matches, so the battlegroup that Terenas is a part of has certainly improved horde-side.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:Fun with reporting...this past weekend I did a fair amount of WSG on my newly respecc'd mortal strike warrior. As most of the games had no healers (well there were folks with healing spells but weren't using them) and given my penchant for removing the healers first I spent a fair amount of time waiting to rez in the graveyard.

I could see this also causing issues with people that guard GY/Towers till cap occurs because there are times where you sit there the whole 5 minutes, hear someone dismount, think you're going to fight, and it's someone from your faction... Think I was in one AV where I just guarded till cap and only actually did damage on the captain and general.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I could see this also causing issues with people that guard GY/Towers till cap

I believe the default is set to 15% of average, which is quite low. It is also prorated for the amount of bonus honor they have. I have only seen it falsely flag one person, who came in late to a bg just in time for an honor tick.
Quote:Fun with reporting...this past weekend I did a fair amount of WSG on my newly respecc'd mortal strike warrior. As most of the games had no healers (well there were folks with healing spells but weren't using them) and given my penchant for removing the healers first I spent a fair amount of time waiting to rez in the graveyard.

Last weekend I was doing WSG with Tribade, my paladin. We were invited to join a raid by someone we did not know. The first game we won 3/0. Tribade did not do a lot of healing but she posted two flag captures and two flag returns, which I thought was a resonable contribution to the team.

Subsequently the original raid leader left for the night and new people came on. One person in particular was chatting insessantly in voice about WoW topics that did not involve the battleground. Once Tribade was dead I requested less chatting and more playing. They gave me a very hard time about Tribade doing little healing. What she had been doing was keeping Judgement of Justice on the horde flag carrier, who was in ghost wolf form -- hoping that someone would come along for her to heal. For her trouble she was booted from the raid.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."