Looking for help with Feral/resto Druid Build
Hey all,

Anyone with talent ideas for a rest/feral tree druid?

mist
You can see Tufty's build here:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents...rage&n=Tuftears

I focused on talents that would improve healing touch, because I use those much more for heavy healing situations like Prince or Lurker.
If I were to make a tree that wanted to be able to do some feral work as well I would probably go with this 20 feral/41 restoration build. Basically it grabs everything in the restoration tree that increases tree healing, longevity, or will help while meleeing in other forms. Then it grabs a bunch of nice talents from the feral tree for tanking or cat dpsing.
It seems to me like balance/resto might be a better choice, especially with the incoming changes to +healing gear. I think a fair number of players do a dreamstate-healing touch build, just because they perfer direct heals to hots.
I use the classic 33/0/28 Dreamstate build. I love it for its flexibility for dps and healing. I've been playing around on the PTR and my +damage in my healing gear with just a swap to damage weapon/offhand gets me almost to my old +damage number with my DPS gear but with way better regen. For me, dreamstate isn't about a preference of direct heals over HoTs. I still use Lifebloom/Rejuv a ton. I really like dreamstate for it's better regen (+60 Mp5) for me. And better sustained healing throughput with the bonus healing and reduction in mana I also get from the balance tree.

D