My Worst Nightmare
I think I'm going to cry.

A couple of times it shows a poor Priest in the mix. Seeing four Warriors on a Priest gives me the heebie jeebies.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
You know what, scratch that.

I realize I'm replying to myself here, but I was reminded of an Eye of the Storm match a month or two ago where a premade I was in faced off against a premade of 15 Warlocks.

Yep, 15 Warlocks.

We were winning at one point, about 1200 to 1000, before they took over. But that also gives me nightmares...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Pre-TBC I had a WSG vs. 9 paladins (froms same server) and one warlock (different server). That match took a while but they were not well coordinated, and I think a few of the pallies were alts because they weren't all that well geared. The PUG actually beat them.

It was just a little shock value when you didn't inspect the scoreboard closely in the prep time, then you realize that everywhere you look are pallies...
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I remember a WSG run against 8 rogues. Five of them in a premade, and the other three not that good.

We lost heavily, despite the lack of coordination from the off-side three rogues (They were in fact the only three I could consistently kill.) And while I tried to defend as hard as possible I was, alas, the only person defending while everyone was honor farming in the middle and getting ganked by the rogue team.

Not a lot a single hunter can do against a coordinated team of rogues.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:You know what, scratch that.

I realize I'm replying to myself here, but I was reminded of an Eye of the Storm match a month or two ago where a premade I was in faced off against a premade of 15 Warlocks.

Yep, 15 Warlocks.

We were winning at one point, about 1200 to 1000, before they took over. But that also gives me nightmares...

-Bolty

Wow... I can see it now, 3-5x Demonology Locks Smacking things around with fel reavers, 7-10 Affliction locks putting a copious amount of DoTs on everything, and maybe 2-4 Destruction Locks smacking people with 3-5k shadowbolts while AoE Stunning everything.

Its... its almost too beautiful.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:I think I'm going to cry.

A couple of times it shows a poor Priest in the mix. Seeing four Warriors on a Priest gives me the heebie jeebies.

-Bolty

I'd be interested in seeing them against another premade. Until then, I still maintain PvP is balanced! :whistling:

Wonder if disarming shot would've helped at all:P Or more warlocks. Oh lord, 15 warlocks v 15 warriors, GO!
In the pre-BC days, there was a 15 hunter AB team from Malygos. I think there was also a 15 paladin team once (imagine trying to kill anyone in that match...).
It's not a BG, but preTBC I was in a group of 4 hunters harassing the ally town in WPL. Coordinated aimed shots killed everybody in the space of one second.
Quote:It's not a BG, but preTBC I was in a group of 4 hunters harassing the ally town in WPL. Coordinated aimed shots killed everybody in the space of one second.

Before Battlegrounds came out, I wondered how Blizzard would balance coordinated hunters (especially coordinated NE hunters starting from shadowmeld) doing that very thing. Turned out, PuGs willing to coordinate are few and far between!

I was in a guild group WSG once, pre-BC, and faced a 10 mage team. They were just screwing around, and lost quickly. But it was funny. The warriors of the group didn't even want to leave the horde base. :) I acquitted myself quite well, though.
Back when I was on Tichondrius and you could queue up for Alterac Valley as a group the guild Insomnia (I think, could have still been Kali Compton or maybe it was I Heart) would have coordinated mage surges where a handful (5-7+) mages would blink into the horde line with Blessing of Protection on and level everyone with Frost Nova, Blastwave then IAE, it was pretty depressingly awesome. :)

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I think I'm going to cry.

-Bolty

When my priest would find herself outnumbered defending the approach to SP in AV, she would charge at the advancing melee line spamming rank 1 Holy Nova. Sometimes they ran away.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."